Fox News apologizes for graphic suggesting the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg

• oeb11
  • 01-22-2019, 09:05 AM
I will not click on a link to NY Times- and have them steal my my info and plant cookies I do not want on my computer.

You want people to read the article - please post it here.

Thank You, sir.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2019, 09:16 AM
I will not click on a link to NY Times- and have them steal my my info and plant cookies I do not want on my computer.

You want people to read the article - please post it here.

Thank You, sir. Originally Posted by oeb11
Unhinged AND paranoid?
Really....how many heard the rebuttal on talk radio, a venue dominated by the right....please save me the tears. Originally Posted by WTF
What became of liberal talk radio...Air America??
I guess they couldn't sell their product...
Speaking of, it's been a month since her lung surgery, we need to see proof of life.

Also, SCOTUS "stayed" President Trumps transgender in the military ban. I'm wondering if they are waiting for RBG to return.
  • oeb11
  • 01-22-2019, 03:14 PM
Unhinged AND paranoid? Originally Posted by WTF

That is inappropriate
Violation of rules #1,3, and 15
I do not rtm, but I suggest civil discourse.

Thank You , sir
Speaking of, it's been a month since her lung surgery, we need to see proof of life.

Also, SCOTUS "stayed" President Trumps transgender in the military ban. I'm wondering if they are waiting for RBG to return. Originally Posted by gnadfly

You ever had cancer?
More ice , RBG they can't afford for her "retirement" to get out just yet not with the wall thing, nancy's and chucky head would pop . I think after the wall issue is resolved they will say she's real sick then die just me thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!