Close all encounters that are over 30 days old

It should be able to be done by programming into the site. Someone commented yesterday on a Karina review from last year. Originally Posted by pillowlips
Pillowlips for modtard.....
Pillowlips for modtard..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
why you hate him Sir ????

IT admin maybe
Why would anyone drive anywhere an hour+ but not call first??
Why would anyone drive anywhere an hour+ but not call first?? Originally Posted by doctorsteve

That part. While most of my regulars don't call anymore because they know if I say I'm going to be there and ready, I'll be there and ready-- I still expect the "advance call" from people who have never seen me.
I can't believe I need to explain myself again. Some of you guys just like to argue for no reason. I didn't drive to Syracuse to get a massage. I drove there for something else and had a little extra time. I always try to hobby when I am in a new city and it usually works out.
If everyone followed the rules this would have never happened.
I can't believe I need to explain myself again. Some of you guys just like to argue for no reason. I didn't drive to Syracuse to get a massage. I drove there for something else and had a little extra time. I always try to hobby when I am in a new city and it usually works out.
If everyone followed the rules this would have never happened. Originally Posted by pillowlips
but ya still didn't give plan A a call, and zero plan B's Sir
  • Tiger
  • 04-29-2022, 03:12 PM
Maybe they need to keep the mods in practice closing threads and adding their paraphrased text.

The entire guideline reads:
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

In this Katrina thread, there was not any "relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider", so the thread did get closed.

I have seen times where the original poster has provided new relevant on his own review - only to have an overzealous mod close the thread citing only the first two sentences, and forgetting there are four sentences to the guideline.
Tiger for Repository Czar!!!!
I'll make sure to bump this next year.