Idiot Leftist of the Year

• WTF
  • 12-28-2022, 08:54 AM
and yet here you are .. also. and i didn't write it.

Derek Hunter did. be interested if you can defend any of the worthy nominees .. especially this clown.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is that the clown that got more votes than Trump?
Is that the clown that got more votes than Trump? Originally Posted by WTF

that's the clown that needed massive collusion by the media and big tech to do it.

still think them elections were fair son?
Except the person in the first post and the POTUS, i've only heard of one of these people on the list.

Guess I got a better spam filter than the OP
You have to dig deep to find these people and not have a life. You can just throw the majority of gop against a wall and they will stick
  • WTF
  • 12-28-2022, 06:04 PM
that's the clown that needed massive collusion by the media and big tech to do it.

still think them elections were fair son? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Trump needed collusion from Russian in 2016 and Biden just needed to stfu and let Donnie implode in 2020!

My vote is fore Trump for Leftist Idiot of the year.

That dinner with Kanye and the Holocaust deniers...
Trump needed collusion from Russian in 2016 Originally Posted by WTF

if you say so
  • WTF
  • 12-28-2022, 06:08 PM
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm repeating what our intelligence community reported.
I'm repeating what our intelligence community reported. Originally Posted by WTF

the same intel community that declared Hunter Biden's laptop was "Russian Disinformation" or some other intel community?

so .. who's your fav for Leftist idiot of the year?

that IS the topic here...
WTF already said it was Trump. Hell, Trump has aided liberals more than anyone else on the left. And I sure the fuck don't consider Trump to even be a Republican. He is a member of the idiot Trump party, and he spends money like a Democrat.
WTF already said it was Trump. Hell, Trump has aided liberals more than anyone else on the left. And I sure the fuck don't consider Trump to even be a Republican. He is a member of the idiot Trump party, and he spends money like a Democrat. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

so who do you consider the Leftist/Liberal Idiot of the year?
so who do you consider the Leftist/Liberal Idiot of the year? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Look at my initial post in this thread. I also gave a runner-up as well. Nice lame ass attempt to try to get me points by trying to call me offsides though.
Look at my initial post in this thread. I also gave a runner-up as well. Nice lame ass attempt to try to get me points by trying to call me offsides, though. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

so you'll stick with sammy bank-fraud (honorable mention). okay.
WTF already said it was Trump. Hell, Trump has aided liberals more than anyone else on the left. And I sure the fuck don't consider Trump to even be a Republican. He is a member of the idiot Trump party, and he spends money like a Democrat. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Can you say Red Wave....

things are "relative" in determining the biggest leftist idiot

but not due to ideology as a poster has incorrectly stated

it is relative only in regard to one's opinion as to what is most idiotic among leftists, not in regard to leftist ideology itself (despite the idiocy, in and of itself, of just being a leftist)

yes, it is a given that leftism is a removal from truth but only the demonstrated furthest removed from truth, reality, objective fairness and what was once common sense of them should contend for the title

at the same time, while conservatism in and of itself is not a departure from truth, there can be some self-styled "conservatives' that are not truthful or decisively fair in an objective sense and a list might be developed of them

so it is not ideology that drives this list so much as it is the absurdness of the contenders
Interesting thread by a prolific poster.
It looks mostly to be a copy and paste type of posting.

What made you decide to use the website townhall.com for a source for this topic ?