Sensory Deprivation

A memorable hobby session years ago with a new provider who shared the same fantasy. I entered the room and she was waiting, spread on the bed, blindfolded, partially dressed. I love moving her loose skirt up around her waist, showing a lovely pussy with old school bush. I gently kissed and lightly licked, and it was soaking inside. A few minutes later I was rewarded with a big squirting O.

With the blindfold still on, we switched places. She swallowed the cum of a man she had never met nor seen. Very hot. We removed the disguise and what was planned as a one hour appointment turned into several hours of bliss, all of which was compensated appropriately.

Then she retired... dang...
I don't really have that much experience with sensory deprivation. my eyesight is very poor as it is so I feel like I'm deprived already as soon as I take my glasses off LOL.

But I will say being completely blindfolded does make things more intense.

Next I want to be tied down and blindfolded
I hope your wish comes true Sienna. Being blindfolded and restrained at the same time is quite an experience.
This sounds so fucking hot! Thank you for sharing.

...spread on the bed, blindfolded, partially dressed. I love moving her loose skirt up around her waist, showing a lovely pussy with old school bush. I gently kissed and lightly licked, and it was soaking inside. A few minutes later I was rewarded with a big squirting O.

With the blindfold still on, we switched places. She swallowed the cum of a man she had never met nor seen. Very hot. We removed the disguise and what was planned as a one hour appointment turned into several hours of bliss, all of which was compensated appropriately.. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
My paranoid streak is far too long to go with sensory deprivation. The one time I've tried it, my only recurring thought was "If this gal runs off, I'm SOL." I think it lasted 5 minutes before I called it off.
Years ago had a female friend that mentioned her fantasy was to be restraind and teased but wasn't into pain. Well friends don't let friends go without so 1st chance I lashed her to my bed, blindfolded her and teased her for over an hour. There was alot of feather play to start moving multiple tactile sensory events with everything I could find in the condo. She had multiple orgasms without direct stimulation and I have never seen nipples get that hard or someone get that wet. Note to those who thing simple Rainbow bread is soft....it's feels more like sandpaper. Yes she returned the favor later. Nothing like enjoying time with someone you totally trust.
I love being tied up, blindfolded and headphones on to something relaxing. That zen like massage music is great. Then just soak in the sensations and smells of my lover using me
I love being tied up, blindfolded and headphones on to something relaxing. That zen like massage music is great. Then just soak in the sensations and smells of my lover using me Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna

Yes he does
Yes he does Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
How well you know.
I love being tied up, blindfolded and headphones on to something relaxing. That zen like massage music is great. Then just soak in the sensations and smells of my lover using me Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
and you are one helluva fun date!
I don't really have that much experience with sensory deprivation. my eyesight is very poor as it is so I feel like I'm deprived already as soon as I take my glasses off LOL.

But I will say being completely blindfolded does make things more intense.

Next I want to be tied down and blindfolded Originally Posted by Sienna91
I enjoy starting out blindfolded, with both of us undressing. letting the clothing drop to the floor. Then, once fully disrobed, reaching out, caressing, allowing our bodies to fully engage.

Being tied down and blindfolded is edgy for sure, but I would really need to be comfortable with the person.
I never tried being blindfolded I’ve always wanted to try it but I did use handcuffs which was spectacular