Best steak?

Some of my fav's..

Trulucks

Flemings

Cool River
The best steaks are made at home

Well Scarlett What Time Will Those Steaks Be READY?!?!?!

I Am On The Way Over For A NICE BIG JUICY RARER STEAK!!!!! LOL!!!

On a serious note, I have always wondered how that Brazilian steak house on 71 was. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi

Well I Haven't Been To The Brazilian Place On 71,

BUT I Have Been To One In Ft Lauderdale, And To

Call It A Steak House Is A FAR STRETCH!!!!!

It Is A WHOLE NOTHER ANIMAL Entirely!!!!!

It's MORE Like A Protein FEST!!!!!!! But Still Good

In "It's OWN Way"!!!!!!!! JUST Not Where I Would

Go To Get A REALLY GOOD STEAK.

JUST MY OPINION

EVERYONE'S FAVORITE FLOWER,

Lilly

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR "LILLY EXPERIENCE" LATELY

Some of my fav's..

Trulucks

Flemings

Cool River Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

AND Roxy ALL 3 Of Those Are GREAT Choices

Even Though I REALLY Kind Of Look At Trulucks As MORE

Of A Seafood Place, BUT THEY ALL Serve A Great Steak!!!

Touche' ROXY!!!!!

<<< SORRY KIND OF A FOODIE

EVERYONE'S FAVORITE FLOWER,

Lilly

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR "LILLY EXPERIENCE" LATELY
The best steaks are made at home On a serious note, I have always wondered how that Brazilian steak house on 71 was. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi

I can cook one hell of a steak actually. Wanna come over and have one sometime??

sixx
The best steaks are made at home On a serious note, I have always wondered how that Brazilian steak house on 71 was. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Agreed.... stop by Lee's Meat Market on Jefferson between 35th & 38th and pick up some great Prime meat of your choice and have at it!!
Haven't been there in years, but the filet literally melted in your mouth:
http://www.oldwarsaw.com/site Originally Posted by cckid2006
GREAT place, too bad it's 200 miles away........
+1 - III Forks - As someone else mentioned, many visits and never anything but amazing.
I can cook one hell of a steak actually. Wanna come over and have one sometime??

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Agreed! I have been picking up superb steaks from Perry's Meat Market in Scarsdale and Friendswood (between Houston and Galveston) and grilling them at home for years. If I am not mistaken, these two locations were Perry's (Steak House) initial foray into the restaurant biz.
I have reservations at Estancia Churrascaria at the Arboretum on Sunday. I'll let you know how it was.

http://estanciachurrascaria.com/

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I am always game for steak
Gimme a grill and some meat n tell me how you want it... I'm told I make a pretty great steak =-p lol... Hope you found somewhere yummy =-)
I think Austin Land and Cattle makes the best bone in ribeye, bar none. since that's the most flavorful steak, if I want a premium steak experience I go there to get me some of that.
Most of these fancy places like Vince young, III forks, you guys wouldn't want to go to; they will make you feel belittled i.e. out place; esp. because fat slob prostitute-using dining alone guys like you, they really have a dress/look code. Even if you have money your presence will make the Other customers who are trying to have a good time uncomfortable (just like upscale nightclubs)

Just giving ya an FYI from proffesional experience... twin peaks is really more up your style at least for the vast majority kind of people that would spend as much time on this site as you Do(i.e. that feel at home/comfortable in strip clubs).
Most of these fancy places like Vince young, III forks, you guys wouldn't want to go to; they will make you feel belittled i.e. out place; esp. because fat slob prostitute-using dining alone guys like you,

Is that any different than a thin prostitute-using dining alone guy such as yourself?

Just giving ya an FYI from proffesional experience... twin peaks is really more up your style at least for the vast majority kind of people that would spend as much time on this site as you Do(i.e. that feel at home/comfortable in strip clubs). Originally Posted by littlejohn20

sixx
  • Vyt
  • 01-03-2012, 08:48 AM
I think you'd be very surprised about some of the people reading this thread.

Assumptions - not always a good idea!