What does it MEAN to be a "Gentleman" in the hobby?

I just think that in the long run what a lot of guys "think" is gentlemanly in their interactions with these ladies means little to the ladies themselve....

it's just their way of thinking they are someone special...
Since I don't offer being degraded as a menu item,,, session and refund would occur at "Get on your knees bitch...." unless of course like Jane said it was discussed ahead of time.

Yes its about the guys and the customer is always right...but you cant order German food somewhere that only offers French food... Not every business model is the same and business can be referred elsewhere
What does it MEAN to be a "Gentleman" in the hobby? Originally Posted by Whispers
Anyone who would ask such a question proves that they have never known what it is to actually be one. Probably never will.

In or out of the hobby.

(Here's a hint: There is no difference.)

Communication removes all doubt. All communication.
A gentleman treats her like a lady.
Always remember to say " may I please fuck you" And thank you.
Always remember to say " may I please fuck you" And thank you. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
While wearing top hat is preferred
Always remember to say " may I please fuck you" And thank you. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Funny. I don't mind if you call me a whore. I am a whore, but don't call me a hoe. There's a big difference. Lol.

A hoe goes around giving it up to anyone and everyone for free. I'm definitely NOT a hoe. And just because a lady is a whore, doesn't mean she still isn't a lady. So treat your whore like a lady, gentlemen.
A hoe goes around giving it up to anyone and everyone for free. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
That's not a ho, Jane you ignorant slut!
lol been waiting to use that old nugget

Semantics. Slut. Whatev. I'm not a slut. I'm a whore. Get it straight, RR!
I'm with gfejunkie...Just be a gentleman in or out of the hobby.
whenever im at a ladies incall, i alway, alway ALWAYS, take the dishes out of the sink before i piss in it. anything else would be ungentlemanly.
but, then again i was raised with more edikut than you heathen motherfuckers!!
  • Toyz
  • 02-26-2015, 08:44 PM
We need a topic covering what are the exceptable "pet names" and what are not...

Let me think about it a bit.
  • ztonk
  • 02-26-2015, 10:06 PM
What does it MEAN to be a "Gentleman" in the hobby? Originally Posted by Whispers
You're dead wrong on this one.

Unless you've arranged the scenario/role play in advance, this is just rude, disrespectful, vicious, and totally inappropriate behavior. Even if the woman in question is a whore.

No man, hobbyist, monger, or gentleman should ever feel justified doing that as regular behavior.

z
That's not a ho, Jane you ignorant slut!
lol been waiting to use that old nugget

Originally Posted by rockerrick
You are pimp, RR. So, I'll let it slide. You gotta keep that pimp hand strong mane.
You're dead wrong on this one.

Unless you've arranged the scenario/role play in advance, this is just rude, disrespectful, vicious, and totally inappropriate behavior. Even if the woman in question is a whore.

No man, hobbyist, monger, or gentleman should ever feel justified doing that as regular behavior.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
In what way am I wrong? I posed a question as well as stated it is not a behavior I participated in or necessarily condoned...... Are you saying I am wrong because I claim it is something that happens?....

I described a BJ and some doggie style sex with some expletives and dirty talk after paying..... No body getting hurt.... Nobody being forced to do anything they do not do in any session.....

Some guys want to beat a lady, pull hair, choke, ass-pipe them, play out rape scenarios,,,,,, Are they Gentlemen? Is it Gentlemanly for a guy to want to piss on a lady or drink milk out of her ass?

Every day far worse than this is the subject of reviews and we don't see lectures on whether or not these guys are gentlemen or not and they seem to have no issues seeing lady after lady after lady.....

IS it gentlemanly to describe sessions with these ladies in the dehumanizing and grandiose fashions some men do?

Some here insist that if you do not post in politically correct fashion paying homage and showing utmost respect to a lady that you cannot be a gentleman at any other time.....

Some of the people here KNOW me.... Jane... You have sat at a table and shared a meal with me...had drinks with me and others...You've known a couple of different ladies that spent time with me on and off the clock..... Have you ever seen me act in an ungentlemanly manner? Have you ever heard a negative word from any lady that has actually spent time with me?

Ztonk...... You know me.... You've had me in your home, we've ate, drank and shared several women over the years.... You know the lady I live with as well as the one I see on the side...... Have you ever had a lady tell you I am ungentlemanly in any manner? Outside of the OIOs that dislike my opinions here but have never seen me in any social setting off the board.....

Too many people here rush to judgement and project their opinions onto others...... and base their opinions on words here...... Not enough pause to actually think...

Reverse the scenario........

Guy walks into the door and the lady shoves him back against the door, shoves her hand into his pants and pulls out his cock and then goes down on him.....

Gets up and drags him to the bed disrobing him and bends over and tells him to fuck her..... Throughout the sex she talks to him in a dirty manner using expletives.......

When she finishes she rolls over and smiles.....How would a guy describe the session and how would others think of her?

Is she not a lady? Did she need permission to act that way?