Any one up for the A.C Tonight?

A little butthurt cowboy?
cowboy

try AC tonight
go for the drunk hooker makeup sex Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
eh
CB, you should have cum to see me, Im always ready to have some fun with you. Originally Posted by Angel14609
  • Tiger
  • 04-22-2015, 04:29 PM
Seriously? You never apologized for falling asleep. And you never offered a 50% discount. When I texted you as to why you missed our appt you simply said you fell asleep with no apology being made. And no mention of being sick. You offered to make it up to me but no mention of a discount. I replied what time would be good. You didn't answer that question. I asked again about setting up a time. You reply by only saying yes I do. One minute later you tell me you feel terrible and very sick to your stomach and had to cancel the rest of your appts. You offer an appt for the next morning which I couldn't do. Interestingly, about a half hour after you told me you were so sick you made a post saying you were doing great and wanted to go out and celebrate. That's awesome. Originally Posted by cowboy8055

Be Healed!

There now you can go to the AC too!

A little butthurt cowboy? Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh I think I'll manage.
congrats on the schooling. hope everything works out for you.
why would you want to go to school and take such a pay cut?
A little butthurt cowboy? Originally Posted by pyramider
Lighten up.......You'd be pissed off too, if a provider lied her ass off to you like this.

elg......
Seriously? You never apologized for falling asleep. And you never offered a 50% discount. When I texted you as to why you missed our appt you simply said you fell asleep with no apology being made. And no mention of being sick. You offered to make it up to me but no mention of a discount. I replied what time would be good. You didn't answer that question. I asked again about setting up a time. You reply by only saying yes I do. One minute later you tell me you feel terrible and very sick to your stomach and had to cancel the rest of your appts. You offer an appt for the next morning which I couldn't do. Interestingly, about a half hour after you told me you were so sick you made a post saying you were doing great and wanted to go out and celebrate. That's awesome. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Ok let me check my phone maybe the message didn't go threw I am very sorry ! I did not go to the ac though!
Ok let me check my phone maybe the message didn't go threw I am very sorry ! I did not go to the ac though! Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby

You in Buffalo yet???
Might as well ThreAD this sucker up.
You in Buffalo yet???
Might as well ThreAD this sucker up. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
One can only hope.
Wow thats horrible.
  • Chloe
  • 04-23-2015, 01:35 AM
Surprise!
Surprise! Originally Posted by Chloe
I'm sorry do you have any room to talk ,I remember a time when I had to come down to a certain hotel bar cuz the bartender called the room asking me to come get my friend who was wasted and causing a disturbance and I was in the middle of doing a appointment!
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones !! No ones perfect I was having a awful day there our other members ThAT can vouch that I had been throwing up this is between cowboy , thanks anyways
I'm sure every girl have had to cancel a date or has had a ncns at some point !!