Bill Cosby Released From Prison

Cheaper for taxpayers to let him out than house him. He was spanked. Blind and old, not likely a repeat offender. If prosecutors screwed up, they should be held accountable.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/30/us/bi...sed/index.html

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ordered the immediate release of Bill Cosby from prison. He is out now.

Prosecutorial miss conduct. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Good now they have room for Biden and his whole cabinet.
The sad part of this is that everybody who was depending on receiving residuals from the Cosby Show is now fucked. You can't show reruns in syndication if the star is a rapist.
The conviction was overturned.

Why do you haters still want to prosecute him?
The sad part of this is that everybody who was depending on receiving residuals from the Cosby Show is now fucked. You can't show reruns in syndication if the star is a rapist. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
The Cosby show still airs daily on cable channels
The Cosby show still airs daily on cable channels Originally Posted by winn dixie

I think the only place you can watch it now is on Amazon Prime. It's certainly not on any of the cable channels I have access to.
I think the only place you can watch it now is on Amazon Prime. It's certainly not on any of the cable channels I have access to. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Its shown on channel- tv one on spectrum
The whole thing was a abuse of power ,,,,,,,,,,,
The whole thing was a abuse of power ,,,,,,,,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
undoubtedly...

cosby is talking about getting in the comedy tour.
A legal technicality. Originally Posted by bambino
The Due Process Claus is not a "legal technicality"!
  • WTF
  • 07-03-2021, 08:35 AM
The Due Process Claus is not a "legal technicality"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not many times LL and I are in agreement....this is one of them though.
Welcome back WTF.
  • WTF
  • 07-03-2021, 09:47 AM
Thanks Gnad
Welcome back WTF. Originally Posted by gnadfly

oh so hes back. no shit.

un-welcome back!