SIXX

… mindless noise ... Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Noobs are so precious!
^^^ Tell us all about it Johnny Yanks
WKing yourself is soooo pathetic.
^^^ Tell us all about it Johnny Yanks
WKing yourself is soooo pathetic. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Johnny Yanks = Inspector Farquar? So where is the "brother" or was that a fabrication as well?
  • Toyz
  • 11-16-2015, 08:42 PM
Hey Bitch,

That's how I respond to being called boy. Go ahead and hit the RTM and bitch like a bitch. I wouldn't let anyone talk to me on the board or off the board like that.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Meh, Whatever...

What happened to "take a joke" Sixx?
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1505840&highlight=

Hmmmm

Toyz can poke fun at members, mods, etc but it's not ok if the roles are reversed?

Lighten the fuck up.

I've met Toyz and he has a sense of humor, I would like to think he hasn't lost it. He might even find Z's poll amusing or chuckle-worthy.

sixx

Soooo, can you activate the thread or not?

And since you brought it up, MR Sixx....heres a little lesson for the newbs on the board.

ECCIE provides a service called RTM. It allows YOU as a reader to report any thread or post within a thread (ANY post) to moderation to have it reviewed. THAT is what Sixx is calling me a "bitch" in false anticipation that I will RTM it. Its a little exclamation point "!" in the middle of a red triangle...(the symbolism will be lost on most, but not all)....at the LOWER left of any post...even this one.

Bitch, Boy, Ass...just affectionate terms...

Back to the point...RTMs are a PART of a MODS JOB. Rather than rant against you doing it, they should WELCOME the opportunity to address the communities concerns. Otherwise, what the fuck good are they anyway? That's right...none.

ECCIE provides the RTM for you. Its not something a MOD can OR SHOULD tell you not to do. Or suggest that they will be ignored if you do. I guess they can voice their displeasure with having to do their job, but who really cares?

Why would you use the RTM link?

Here are just some random ideas, all of course are imaginary.
  • If you feel a post violates a stated eccie rule (or spirit of that rule)
  • If you feel a poster is getting preferential (not equal) treatment by MOD
Now, there is a SECONDARY method of contact to bypass the local MODS. Its called CONTACT US (see image below). When you use this form, the communication goes directly to an ADMIN. He/She will then provide you an alternative contact method. Most chat sites, not just this shithole, offer this option. Generally what will happen is you can discuss issues DIRECTLY with an ADMIN (or owner). Go to the ECCIE main landing page...scroll down...and you'll find the CONTACT US link on the left navigation bar.

Why would you ever use the contact us link?

• If you feel the local MODS aren't responding to (or ignoring) your concern
  • If you there is blatant mismanagement of the site/forum
  • If you feel like you are being threatened by posters or staff & would rather not openly air your concern
Just remember Eccie are the managers of the site. The MODS & noisy posters within the cities and sub forums are just that, nothing more (including me). ECCIE supplies these links for you to USE if you feel the need, or else they wouldn't supply them, would they?

I know our MODS would never want to suggest restricting your St Christoper given right to contact his ADMINS or himself if need be, so I hope they will chime in and offer any connection information I might have missed in this lengthy dissertation? I know their aim is the same as mine, for Austin eccie to be a safe place to hobby, communicate & commiserate with other like minded men & women without concern for bias, discrimination or preferential treatment.

Sixx or other MODS? Any clarifications you'd care to offer in case I've misstated anything?
Meh, Whatever...

What happened to "take a joke" Sixx?
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1505840&highlight=

Hmmmm

Toyz can poke fun at members, mods, etc but it's not ok if the roles are reversed?

Lighten the fuck up.

I've met Toyz and he has a sense of humor, I would like to think he hasn't lost it. He might even find Z's poll amusing or chuckle-worthy.

sixx

Soooo, can you activate the thread or not?

And since you brought it up, MR Sixx....heres a little lesson for the newbs on the board.

ECCIE provides a service called RTM. It allows YOU as a reader to report any thread or post within a thread (ANY post) to moderation to have it reviewed. THAT is what Sixx is calling me a "bitch" in false anticipation that I will RTM it. Its a little exclamation point "!" in the middle of a red triangle...(the symbolism will be lost on most, but not all)....at the LOWER left of any post...even this one.

Bitch, Boy, Ass...just affectionate terms...

Back to the point...RTMs are a PART of a MODS JOB. Rather than rant against you doing it, they should WELCOME the opportunity to address the communities concerns. Otherwise, what the fuck good are they anyway? That's right...none.

ECCIE provides the RTM for you. Its not something a MOD can OR SHOULD tell you not to do. Or suggest that they will be ignored if you do. I guess they can voice their displeasure with having to do their job, but who really cares?

Why would you use the RTM link?

• If you feel a post violates a stated eccie rule (or spirit of that rule)
  • If you feel a poster is getting preferential (not equal) treatment by MOD
Now, there is a SECONDARY method of contact to bypass the local MODS. Its called CONTACT US (see image below). When you use this form, the communication goes directly to an ADMIN. He/She will then provide you an alternative contact method. Most chat sites, not just this shithole, offer this option. Generally what will happen is you can discuss issues DIRECTLY with an ADMIN (or owner). Go to the ECCIE main landing page...scroll down...and you'll find the CONTACT US link on the left navigation bar.

Why would you ever use the contact us link?

• If you feel the local MODS aren't responding to (or ignoring) your concern
  • If you there is blatant mismanagement of the site/forum
  • If you feel like you are being threatened by posters or staff & would rather not openly air your concern
Just remember Eccie are the managers of the site. The MODS & noisy posters within the cities and sub forums are just that, nothing more (including me). ECCIE supplies these links for you to USE if you feel the need, or else they wouldn't supply them, would they?

I know our MODS would never want to suggest restricting your St Christoper given right to contact his ADMINS or himself if need be, so I hope they will chime in and offer any connection information I might have missed in this lengthy dissertation? I know their aim is the same as mine, for Austin eccie to be a safe place to hobby, communicate & commiserate with other like minded men & women without concern for bias, discrimination or preferential treatment.

Sixx or other MODS? Any clarifications you'd care to offer in case I've misstated anything? Originally Posted by Toyz

I've never discouraged a member to not contact admin or St. Chris if they have an issue with me or any mod. Contact them, I'll even list their handles or CC or BCC them in our correspondence.

Keep in mind that just because you RTM a post, thread, etc doesn't mean it's a violation. RTM's are also in plain view of all staff, admins, and owners. If there is something that Mods miss that is valid and or warrants immediate attention, we will know about. Toyz, I know it may be hard to believe but not everything you RTM is valid. Just wanted to clarify that for the newbies.

If you want to get technical, you addressing me as boy is disrespect to staff. I didn't point you or warn you. You have been given plenty of leeway in disrespecting staff and other matters. Don't blame us for any bans, points, levied against you. That is of your doing. Just wanted to clarify that for the newbies.
So the little crybaby pounds the RTM like a little bitch?
that figures! He does come off as a tattletale.
"He aint heavy, he's my …"
Says RockerRick who has to create a Bandle because he can't serve his BAN!!!

So the little crybaby pounds the RTM like a little bitch?
that figures! He does come off as a tattletale. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
  • Qziz
  • 11-17-2015, 07:12 PM
At this point I'm pretty sure the RockerRick handle is banned for the next 40 years or so
  • Toyz
  • 11-19-2015, 07:31 AM
I've never discouraged a member to not contact admin or St. Chris if they have an issue with me or any mod. Contact them, I'll even list their handles or CC or BCC them in our correspondence. . Originally Posted by sixxbach

Bumping so everyone knows who and how to contact...This is valuable information.
Keep in mind that just because you RTM a post, thread, etc doesn't mean it's a violation. RTM's are also in plain view of all staff, admins, and owners. If there is something that Mods miss that is valid and or warrants immediate attention, we will know about. Toyz, I know it may be hard to believe but not everything you RTM is valid. Just wanted to clarify that for the newbies. Originally Posted by sixxbach
Bumping just because crybaby doesn't want you to see what a little bitch he is.
Really... really good info on character.
  • Toyz
  • 11-19-2015, 07:44 AM
Bumping just because crybaby doesn't want you to see what a little bitch he is.
Really... really good info on character. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
I've never stalked & terrorized multiple Hoogars. How about you, little Ricky?

Want me to link all the times you have? Talk about a danger to the community...wow.

(Thanks for the bump-keeps the info near the top of the board).
Feel free to make a fool of yourself, you usually do.
  • Toyz
  • 11-19-2015, 07:58 AM
Feel free to make a fool of yourself, you usually do. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Says the permanently banned master of the Bandles...

THATS funny!

~BONK~