Compliment?

The only thing I am offended by is this argument continuing. KM you called it out that TJB may or may not be Billyland. I am sure if the powers that be could prove it he'd be gone. So TJB, if your not Billy why are you engaging Kynsley on his behalf. Shouldn't we focus our attention on funny posts, great reviews, legitimate questions, and making appointments with ladies we want to see. It is anyone's right to feel about another person however they want. But I respectfully request to keep such opinions to yourself. Enough blood has been spilled!
The only thing I am offended by is this argument continuing. KM you called it out that TJB may or may not be Billyland. I am sure if the powers that be could prove it he'd be gone. So TJB, if your not Billy why are you engaging Kynsley on his behalf. Shouldn't we focus our attention on funny posts, great reviews, legitimate questions, and making appointments with ladies we want to see. It is anyone's right to feel about another person however they want. But I respectfully request to keep such opinions to yourself. Enough blood has been spilled! Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right

Mr LickHer Right truer words could not be spoken... The Hobby is a place to escape R.L.B.S. why in the world would anyone bring DRAMA to the Board, although it sadly has a familiar Mussing to it
Liars will be liars, narcissistic people will keep on MLR.
Thank you for the conversation earlier.
I hope you find peace and I hope to keep engaging in conversation with you.
All this drummed back up because I didn't put Asian into my ethnic background and now it has become his personal vendetta.
I find it all quite humorous actually.
Well, Fuk you RL
KM has a screenshot. I seen screenshot of roadlizard death threat and mugshots.😃
KM has a screenshot whoopie! Everyone has a screenshot. I seen screenshot of death threat and outing and eccie dont seem to care cause outing done my super Mod. I seem screenshot of mugshots of lots of people some even own websites. Just saying. Btw what the hell happen to hijacking a link? Not 1 mississippian answered yet.
It was not a death threat. It simply was you burying yourself for a dismissal.
But we all know you fell off the rocker years ago.
Cuckoo for cocoapuffs

Btw, what mugshot?

Ya might want to start looking a flat time years.
KM has a screenshot whoopie! Everyone has a screenshot. I seen screenshot of death threat and outing and eccie dont seem to care cause outing done my super Mod. I seem screenshot of mugshots of lots of people some even own websites. Just saying. Btw what the hell happen to hijacking a link? Not 1 mississippian answered yet. Originally Posted by Tomjunebaby
Maybe the fine people of Mississippi are tired of the BS and can see the drama coming.
Is there a reason no one from Mississippi is answering post? If you want to hijack a post KM please start your own post. Hijacking a link used to be against eccie rules. KM just Google mugshot im sure you can find a mugshot of someone who owns a website. Cassie I agree if users would just answer yes or no to the original question instead of hijacking a post the drama will end.
Well technically it's not hijacking if they are replying to anything YOU say because it's your thread. I have seen people respond in context to the original post.
No thread hijacking going on. Answering your replies lmao. Do you need a geritol and a ginko biloba? Maybe an eye dr appt? Clearly you can only see what you want to see.
You have had Mississipians reply to you.

Stop hijacking your own thread and get a life.
The easiest thing to find is fault in another person.

KM an TJB (may or may not be Billyland) I think it is a well established fact that there is an extreme dislike between you. But remember it does take 2 to argue. Best wishes to you both for a happy day.
The easiest thing to find is fault in another person.
Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right
KM an TJB (may or may not be Billyland) I think it is a well established fact that there is an extreme dislike between you. But remember it does take 2 to argue. Best wishes to you both for a happy day. Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right
Mr LickHer Right so said the Voice Of Reason... it's astonishing to me when a Providers primary purpose isn't to provide Escape, Comfort, Fantasy, isn't the Hobbyist attempting to relieve himself of R.L.B.S. and DRAMA. Unfortunately it sadly has a not so unfamiliar Mussing to it
TJB/BL are you fucking kidding me???

I think they would love to know you are using them as a tool for your stalking
Why is this ok for anyone in this society to have to deal with.
THIS is a menace, a ticking time bomb and he is allowed to keep going with it.