From a distance

Good stuff? Would that be the multiple reviews by one person from 2014?
That place is a bigger graveyard than Arlington National Cemetery. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
You haven't been invited either, Ricky boy.

You don't have to be mean about it! Originally Posted by Deznuttz
The truth hurts, dude. I don't see you posting anything worthwhile.
You and two other homos in your secret gayhouse?
You are quickly becomming a new crowd favorite wind! And yes this is one big circle jerk. I'll be retreating back to the kitty litter box because much as in real life- circle jerks are gross and I dont want to watch.
Guinea pigs they cook and serve to you in the camps on the way to Macchu Pichu.[/QUOTE]

Oh I gotta go out and get me some guinea pigs for myself...weeeeeeeeek!!!
Guinea pigs they cook and serve to you in the camps on the way to Macchu Pichu.

Oh I gotta go out and get me some guinea pigs for myself...weeeeeeeeek!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
They taste like chicken. Kinda like ricky boy.

Guinea pigs can turn their heads though.
You and two other homos in your secret gayhouse? Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
wow, dude .... just ... wow.

I'll be retreating back to the kitty litter box. Originally Posted by gingerpie
puh-leeze ... "Illegitimi non carborundum" ... your presence raises the level of discourse and tends to obscure the misogynistic diatribes of the "illegitimi". besides ... ladies like you are the very reason i participate in this board. regardless of the bs .. it has helped me to get a better sense of who you are. Je t'adore.

we know who they are ... we are smart enough not to step in the poo ... most of the time. admittedly, sometimes more than a few adopt an attitude not unlike the 9 yr old ... who pokes at a small furry krittur with a long stick .. there is some pleasure derived from the uncertainty of the response ... and there seems to be no harm or danger.

i understand the urge ... try to resist. but .. please .. hang around and continue to brighten my life.

thank you, ms gingerpie
Co-ed has always been a trainwreck. People work them selves into a fury then say something stupid and get put in time out for awhile, come back and feel they have to post extra to make up for their time away. So it's just faster train wrecks waiting for the next inevitable ban...and bandles because they simply can't stay away even when 'encouraged'.

But we all love a good trainwreck so here we are. I am thankful we get woman participation but I don't understand why...y'all must be masochists or something to put up with the crazy mean hamsters.

Cheers!
https://vimeo.com/25845008

all types of hampsters...lol
and they there are the ones that just make you want to get a bigger smoker and some pecan wood...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkQSUglrdU8
From a distance I see a hot MILF walking my way, as I get closer I see multiple hotties. On the way I see many that have no interest in the ladie here, and many that do, as in all trails that we navigate I just try to avoid tha jagged rocks, thorns, snakes and other hazards, at the end of the day I am happy with my experience, I'm entertained in many levels and I don't let the rough weather hinder my journey.

Wind I hear you load and clear, having other interest and hobbys makes this one more enjoyable. If one has a plan, a purpose while here then you may have more success in what you see or what you get out of this place. If you just jump in, it may be rough and the rip tide may get you and take you out.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

This wasn't a reflection or summary of my hobby experience or opinion of the hobby. That is a whole separate topic.
Lack of outside hobbies and interests is neither an issue nor pertinent.

This was an observation/assessment of the fruitlessness and wasted time participating in absolutely pointless board bickering especially when there can never be any winners.

As Toys pointed out "Hamsters on a wheel" except spinning for years on end until we eventually die off making room for new hamsters.

I have this image of two chained snarling dogs foaming at the mouth tugging to get at one another but if the chains ever actually break both would simply think "Oh Shit", stop snarling, turn around and walk off in opposite directions.

Without the safety of the chain and an actual reason to fight what's the point?

Short term occasional bickering = entertainment.
Long term perpetual bickering = something far more disturbing.

Perhaps the board is like one of those old married couples that lives to fight but can't live without one another.
Short term occasional bickering = entertainment.
Long term perpetual bickering = something far more disturbing.

Perhaps the board is like one of those old married couples that lives to fight but can't live without one another. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Ask yourself this question; who begets long term perpetual bickering and what do they do to keep it going and for what purpose? The truth is out there...
You haven't been invited either, Ricky boy.

The truth hurts, dude. I don't see you posting anything worthwhile. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Ha, not even sure how to respond. You really think you hurt my feelings?
[QUOTE=Billy Shakes;1057456075]Ask yourself this question; who begets long term perpetual bickering and what do they do to keep it going and for what purpose? The truth is out there...[/QUOTE

From someone who say's he is a newbie you are acting like you have been here for a while. Part of me wants to ask, and part of me doesn't care, why you would ask such questions and then not be able to put them on paper. Here Let me fix that for you.
Don't feel special as normallyy someone else does that around here "Thats what you do"
JOHNNY.jpeg

Don't think I am picking on you, as if I were, I'd take the time to tint your suit and put a fur on your shoulders
From a distance coed kicks ass. I love the bickering and monkey shit fights (my degree is in Political Science after all). From a distance this board is like walking into my high school cafeteria at lunch time. You got the cool kids table, you got the trouble makers outside constantly being hunted by the hall monitors (Mods), you got the dorks who sit as close to faculty as possible (not gonna name names). You have the burnouts hiding off in the woods or behind the building doing bad stuff (my crowd). You have the beautiful cheerleaders who will only talk to certain people, and you have the sluts who are also behind the building doing bad stuff (they were my favorite group)
From a distance, isn't that a Bette Midler song?