Really Dale? For real?

Dale. You got that 170 you've owed me since my birthday 2017?

No?

Oh, okay then. I'll just keep waiting.

I guess
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
Strange laney
I don’t owe you shit
Why don’t you tell everybody that you blew up on me when I came to your house.
Then again tell everybody why I left.
I mean I’m not the one who’s smoking [STAFF EDIT - GM] right.
Was that me or you that spent time in the big house.
Get your shit together. But keep up with you’re BS
GROWNTHE FUCK UP
YOU SND HOTBITCH next to get your [STAFF EDIT - GM] checked
Shorting Laney no less. That’s pretty low even for a pontificating jackass like you. Turn in your man-card beyatch. And don’t even think of changing your handle like you did last time. Only a wuss could look himself in the mirror and still believe that he still deserves to be called a MAN shorting one of the best bang for the buck providers in the Panhandle. Dafuq were you thinking? This wouldn’t get out? But dayuuuummmm! The audacity of your sorry ass. And then to behave like you’re above it all? Wow. That takes some coconuts. The nerve of you!!!!

Really Dale? Well how you like dem small potatoes now, eh dale?Tu sabes? Originally Posted by hotrix1
Lol dude you’re [edit-DM]
[edit-DM] . You had over 3 years to make it right. And those of us who have known Laney would know she doesn't go off BSC [edit-DM] . Should have exposed your treachery a while back. Is that why you HAD TO change handles? Trying to conceal your tracks?

[edit-DM]
And you can try to defend your position all you want weasel. You're done here.

Here’s a thing Originally Posted by DaleDaBone
Microscopic appendages barely constitutes a thing. I bet even Laney had to struggle to find it.
. You had over 3 years to make it right. And those of us who have known Laney would know she doesn't go off BSC [edit-DM] Should have exposed your treachery a while back. Is that why you HAD TO change handles? Trying to conceal your tracks?

And you can try to defend your position all you want weasel. You're done here. Originally Posted by hotrix1
[edit-DM]
I guess your laneys white knight
Wants laney who was talking shit about NLN?
And other clients.... yep that’s her.

[edit-DM]
Just like Laney accusing NLn stealing clients rights.
Lol fucking white knight... [edit-DM]
Don’t forget [edit-DM]
I mean would I ever do without your approval?
I just can’t live without your live hotrix.
But please believe lanny ... and the other guys I know personally that she went crazy on.
Pot calling the kettle black now? Really Dale? Like you weren't WK'ing for V Ink? Wow, how do you even look yourself in the mirror? [edit-DM] Keep going Dale. Keep digging that hole.
[edit-DM]
I guess Laney got you cucked.
Lol white knight to the
[edit-DM]
Seems like you’re in love with a Laney. .
[edit-DM]
[edit-DM]
Keep em coming home boy
I tried to help that woman
Getting her around town etc .
And I come over on her birthday and she explodes on me because I didn’t bring her a birthday gift. So I walked the fuck out.
But believe her bro not me
[edit-DM]
[edit-DM]

My apologies Dale. I'm sorry you're so fucking damn butthurt. But don't blame me for raising you to be a [edit-DM] . .

About as sharp as a bowling ball this one.

Ah say, bwah!, Ah say, you really gotta learn how to self-edit. But first learn how it's pathetic to WK for pussy you won't even get to fuck. BWAHAHAHAHAH!

And believe me! I ain't your bro. [edit-DM]
[edit-DM]
[edit-DM]