Garland’s Special Counsel Gambit Confirms Hunter Investigation Was Always Shady

LOL!!! No indictments = Nothing 🍔

You haven't been right about any of this yet. Oh well. Keep up the good work 🤣 Like Weiss, for the last 5 years, ever since he was appointed by trump specifically to investigate Hunter Biden - CONFIRMED Originally Posted by tommy156
And even after being proven 100% WRONG on this thread, you continue to repeat false information. Par for the course for you

100% WRONG on everything you posted CONFIRMED !!!
No at all. You only post radical far-right extremist propaganda that holds very little to zero proof. Nothing ever comes to fruition. Keep trying, odds are that your will eventually get something right. Originally Posted by rmg_35
Try quit paying attention to your DNC approved media and instead educating yourself on the Senile Biden Crime Family Bribes and More. You would be surprised what you may learn
Try quit paying attention to your DNC approved media and instead educating yourself on the Senile Biden Crime Family Bribes and More. You would be surprised what you may learn Originally Posted by berryberry
No thinks Berry. I got my information from real news sources, not the bullshit you post on a daily basis.
No thinks Berry. I got my information from real news sources, not the bullshit you post on a daily basis. Originally Posted by rmg_35
DNC media are not real news sources. But if you enjoy being lied to and kept ill informed, that is your choice
And even after being proven 100% WRONG on this thread, you continue to repeat false information. Par for the course for you

100% WRONG on everything you posted CONFIRMED !!! Originally Posted by berryberry
LOL!!!! The only thing I was wrong on was the gun charge. Yes, it was a felony. I admit I was wrong about that

But after 5 years of specifically being appointed to investigate Hunter by trump himself, and all we have is a felony gun charge? Wow. Talk about a Nothing Burger 🍔.

NOTHING BURGER 🍔 CONFIRMED!
WASTE OF TIME AND TAXPAYER $$$ CONFIRMED!
Yeah. Taking bribes from foreign adversaries is a big nothingburger. Trump spitting on the street is a capital offense tho. Thanks for clearing that up.
Yeah. Taking bribes from foreign adversaries is a big nothingburger. Trump spitting on the street is a capital offense tho. Thanks for clearing that up. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Please stick the topic. And factual information. Thanks.
And yet, somehow after 5 years of trump's hand selected goon combing over the case, all he has is a felony gun charge. Bribery isn't even mentioned, except in far right Looney Tunes Land.

Yawn 🍔
And yet, somehow after 5 years of trump's hand selected goon combing over the case, all he has is a felony gun charge. Bribery isn't even mentioned, except in far right Looney Tunes Land.

Yawn 🍔 Originally Posted by tommy156
That's all they got after 5 years of going after the Biden's. They are just trying to deflect and pollute the news cycle with lies, misinformation, and bullshit from the radical extremist far-right conspiracy theory media in an effort to try to save the tangerine turd from all his criminal activity. They refuse to listen to and ignore any and all facts.
Ok, so the gun charge is a felony. Big whoop. Republicans love felony gun charges as much as they love Chik Fil-A and Jason Aldean.

That's literally all they have. The tax charges were all misdemeanors and his taxes have been paid back.

Weiss was appointed by trump himself 5 years ago to investigate Hunter Biden, and this is all he has. Lol! Talk about a waste of time and taxpayer money. Truly, truly pathetic. And just one more in a long line of Nothing Burgers 🍔 🍔 🍔

By the way, Hunter isn't running for public office, so this means about as much as if Democrats were to go after don Jr. One honestly has to wonder what the endgame is here. Originally Posted by tommy156

tax evasion is a felony..... if if they made it a misdemeanor that should show you right there he got special treatment
tax evasion is a felony..... if if they made it a misdemeanor that should show you right there he got special treatment Originally Posted by chizzy
Famous people get special treatment every time. This should surprise no one.
That's all they got after 5 years of going after the Biden's. They are just trying to deflect and pollute the news cycle with lies, misinformation, and bullshit from the radical extremist far-right conspiracy theory media in an effort to try to save the tangerine turd from all his criminal activity. They refuse to listen to and ignore any and all facts. Originally Posted by rmg_35

most of the evidence has come out only after the Democrats lost control of the house and could no longer block republican efforts to see the data and what they are finding if it was Donald Trump Jr not Hunter Biden you'd be calling for Trump's public execution.

Comer: Treasury Department Caves, Provides Access to Biden Family & Their Associates’ SARs

https://oversight.house.gov/release/...sociates-sars/

note the source ..

“After two months of dragging their feet, the Treasury Department is finally providing us with access to the suspicious activity reports for the Biden family and their associates’ business transactions. It should never have taken us threatening to hold a hearing and conduct a transcribed interview with an official under the penalty of perjury for Treasury to finally accommodate part of our request. For over 20 years, Congress had access to these reports but the Biden Administration changed the rules out of the blue to restrict our ability to conduct oversight.

tax evasion is a felony..... if if they made it a misdemeanor that should show you right there he got special treatment Originally Posted by chizzy

it is for you and me but not for Hunter Biden it seems.
Breaking News: Famous Person Gets Special Treatment From Law Enforcement - Pearls Clutched

Film at 11
LOL!!!! The only thing I was wrong on was the gun charge. Yes, it was a felony. I admit I was wrong about that
Originally Posted by tommy156
Nope you were also wrong about EVERYTHING ELSE. Why do you keep pretending otherwise when everyone here can see it?

1. Weiss was NOT "appointed by Trump himself 5 years ago to start an investigation into Hunter Biden".

Specifically, Weiss was the acting US Attorney for Delaware. Trump nominated him to be the permanent US Attorney for Delaware on the recommendation of the two Democrat Delaware Senators who had to give their approval by the Senate Blue Slip process

Additionally Weiss was NOT appointed to start an investigation into Hunter Biden. He was appointed to the office overall

2. Hunter never paid his back taxes. His sugar daddy did to illegally buy influence with Senile Biden

3. Hunter Biden's Gun charge is a FELONY - not a misdemeanor

You were WRONG ON EVERY SINGLE THING - CONFIRMED !!!
Clutch the pearls! A famous person gets special treatment from law enforcement (just like literally every other famous person who gets in trouble)!