WANTS A DADDY ON THE SIDE

Since she was explaining what her friends do, I assumed she was interested in doing the same. Originally Posted by S-Man
I meant that I see nothing where it is implied that an "employer" would be expected to do anything other than comply with IRS regulations.

What anyone does outside of "regular employer -- employee" relationships" such as off the clock self-employment opportunities would be the responsibility of the individual. If their "clients" reported their dispersements (via 1099), the IRS would be notified of the income. Reporting of other "non-1099" income is still the responsibility of the individual, but difficult for the IRS to track.
Dannie- can I call you Daddie? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Baby, you can call me anything, just don't call me late for dinner
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-14-2010, 11:00 AM
Baby, you can call me anything, just don't call me late for dinner Originally Posted by Dannie

Y?!?!?! *wink*
4.removed by mod
xoxoxoxo Gin Originally Posted by GIN*CHERRYBOMB*JOY
What!?!
I guess her future employeer will be able to add condoms to his tax deductions, since Gin feels it's not her job to carry any but the kind her real "daddy" uses! Hmmm, might be able to add a 2x4 to the deductions now that I think about it?
This reminds me of Representative Wayne Hayes keeping his mistress, Elizabeth Ray, on the congressional payroll even though she couldn't type, answer the phone, or file papers.

LOL!

Elizabeth Ray shows her "Ways and Means":

Ladies and gentlemen...please play nice...
Wilbur Hayes was the gentleman of whom you speak. And the gal, whose name escapes me, was a rather voluptuous blonde, not bad for an old geezer. I suspect appearances change once the payments are large enough.

There are far too many legal aspects involved for the proposed relationship herein. Primarily employment laws. The Company's ass is on the line for any number of issues both Federal and at the State level.

Keep it in the sheets and the envelope on the night stand. Make sure its real money and not funny paper.

I can't help but hear the theme song to the old 007 movie " Goldfinger " ! I mean we are all in it for the money arent we ?
Thanks, Crash! I edited my post

You make a good point. Let's not forget that the Elizabeth Ray scandal resulted in the congressman's resignation.
  • MRMR
  • 12-14-2010, 11:35 AM
I have tried to mix business and pleasure a few times and each time it turned out BAD.
Good Luck with your search.
Hell, I'm just looking for a regular job-not trying to get under your desk at lunch time. Strictly professional, no hanky panky. You can even email the job opening information discreetly. If I were to come in an apply, you wouldn't know who I am, I wouldn't know who you are. Says something for not showing the face eh?

So if there is an open position let me know!

Meg

p.s. Not taking "daddy" applications lmao
Drama Free/5yrs administrative field/presentable/wild Originally Posted by GIN*CHERRYBOMB*JOY

4.removed by mod...
xoxoxoxo Gin Originally Posted by GIN*CHERRYBOMB*JOY
Contact HR. Appears there may be some embellishment on her resume.
Hotlips:

I would not be able to control myself with you in the office. My business career would be over as so many laws would be broken. My eyes would never leave your chest, your calves, your buttocks, your face.

Plus I would lose lots of $$$ betting against you, at least this year.
Honey Rose:

Oh heck yea - thats her ! She's one hottie. And full 70's bush to go along with those DSL's I bet too !

Appreciate you updating that. Gawd I love wimmin !
i would actually love this type of arrangement because i have a serious need for a personal assistant, but yah i would really also need to find a way to mitigate the risk of shit hitting the fan....

somehow i def don't think it would happen with the OP....