"Breaking Up" with a stripper, provider, AMP girl, etc.

Fred it looks like you're encounters were at an AMP, and I think that could be an issue (I've never been to one) But, I can imagine - you go there, and see a different girl and the other is like "WTF? You didn't like it anymore?" Originally Posted by Scribe
I hit plenty of AMPs and that has never been an issue. the ladies expect you are seeing different girls, and you should be seeing different girls if you want to get the best experience.

I can't even conceive of the idea of "breaking up" with a Provider. except for AMPs, which by nature are inviting and available for all at almost any time, I can't even connect enough to ever get to regular contact, LOL.. I have literally one Indy who reliably responds, and comes through when I need pussy. ONE. I am seriously lucky if I score 1/5 of the sessions I seriously seek. I think those guys who latch on and give off vibes of wanting to be Sugar Daddies, are the guys who might have "break up" issues
Neither did I at first. Originally Posted by friendly fred
you need a different hobby. you're too busy out here catching feelings.
Ask her for money
Ask her for money Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Rex! LMAO

...yeah, except then he becomes management!
So yes, I go to the different AMPs to avoid the drama of not seeing the same girl at the same AMP. Not too hard to do with all the AMPs and subAMPs.
I go to different strip joints for the same reason - they all want to act like I'm "their" customer.

I don't write reviews on independents to avoid getting calls and texts from the "spurned" independents. Fuck, I guess the money is getting tight out there for some of these girls, and they must be seeing some kind of weakness in my affect. I really only try to be nice to the girls and I'm not falling in love with any of them for more than a few hours.

Shit, I've done this for years and when I was younger and skinnier I didn't get so much attention from the girls.

I appreciate everyone's comments and keep them coming!
Sounds like one or all parties are falling for the game of emotional and mental manipulation...besides this is a game...of some sorts

Women in the hobby seek companionship too...don’t take advantage of the situation (even if unintentional) it only brings you grief from what you’re posting here and fucks with a persons mind that isn’t emotionally or mentally strong enough to recognize what it truly is
Amen to that - and I'm trying not to take advantage. I'm actually astounded they like me at all, because I'm trying to only be nice but not have a relationship. I understand the need for a relationship, we are all human being here - but I thought hookers were thick skinned!
Amen to that - and I'm trying not to take advantage. I'm actually astounded they like me at all, because I'm trying to only be nice but not have a relationship. I understand the need for a relationship, we are all human being here - but I thought hookers were thick skinned! Originally Posted by friendly fred
I would say majority are...but remember we’re still human. Lots of providers have children and come from a background of abuse and heartache and have never dealt with those things properly ...not all providers of course.

This business is a lonely one believe it or not.

I can only speak for myself but at the end of the day after men pay to be with you...it leaves something the mind body and soul desires....I’ve fallen for clients it just happens you spend some very intimate time together without fear of judgement most of the time and that leads one to want more sometimes or see if a situation could be something but as a provider For me that something I desire is to spend time with someone who doesn’t always “want something “ from me of the sexual nature or trying to manipulate a situation to get something for free. Nothing is free in life. Everything has a price . Sometimes that price is hurt feelings. Or to get over ones own pride. Consequences (a price ) in every choice we make.

Anyways sorry for my ramble
I would say majority are...but remember we’re still human. Lots of providers have children and come from a background of abuse and heartache and have never dealt with those things properly ...not all providers of course.

This business is a lonely one believe it or not.

I can only speak for myself but at the end of the day after men pay to be with you...it leaves something the mind body and soul desires....I’ve fallen for clients it just happens you spend some very intimate time together without fear of judgement most of the time and that leads one to want more sometimes or see if a situation could be something but as a provider For me that something I desire is to spend time with someone who doesn’t always “want something “ from me of the sexual nature or trying to manipulate a situation to get something for free. Nothing is free in life. Everything has a price . Sometimes that price is hurt feelings. Or to get over ones own pride. Consequences (a price ) in every choice we make.

Anyways sorry for my ramble Originally Posted by Analeese
I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this.
Chasing Amy......a good movie and appropriate for this topic.
Mine was Miki Kawaii a wonderful asian indy that started meeting me for coffee and dinner otc...then didnt want to do "sessions" anymore because she said we were friends now.
Maintain Boundaries
Chasing amy was a great movie
https://youtu.be/iNTV8A3i8TE
The one provider that ended up being “friends” with me called my wife when I called it off. My 14 year old son took the call. Know what you’re risking, and that includes the hobby.
  • BLM69
  • 09-26-2018, 09:42 PM
The one provider that ended up being “friends” with me called my wife when I called it off. My 14 year old son took the call. Know what you’re risking, and that includes the hobby. Originally Posted by icansmile
BSC actions, you should of never been sloppy in the first place, how she get your home #?