YAHOO continues shut down of article comments

No you didn't...still amusing that you think that high ratings of Fox has any bearing on quality. Fox news has never been known as a quality operation. Originally Posted by matchingmole

and CNN is? MSNBC? you might be surprised but i don't watch FOX much .. except to see the latest take down of the left by the GOAT .. Tucker Carlson. and i only started watching Carlson regularly recently. because in case you hadn't heard, there is an election coming up. your clown Biden is going down.
Tucker is a GOAT......Goofy Opinionated Asinine Trumptard

• oeb11
  • 09-17-2020, 07:39 AM
mm - nothing but namecalling and fake allegations - "quality' - has no meaning in your usage ini relation to Fox news.

you are blinded and delusional to Factual Truth .

useless propaganda post - as usual
acolyte DPST's - stick to your XiNN propaganda.

Vote Biden - and you will get harris in the Oval Ofice - be prepared for the consequences.
and CNN is? MSNBC? you might be surprised but i don't watch FOX much .. except to see the latest take down of the left by the GOAT .. Tucker Carlson. and i only started watching Carlson regularly recently. because in case you hadn't heard, there is an election coming up. your clown Biden is going down. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ironic that a fine upstanding member of the Homo sapiens tribe would be talking about GOATS,eh?

Isn’t that against board rules, Dr. Doodoolittle?
mm - nothing but namecalling and fake allegations - "quality' - has no meaning in your usage ini relation to Fox news.

you are blinded and delusional to Factual Truth .

useless propaganda post - as usual
acolyte DPST's - stick to your XiNN propaganda.

Vote Biden - and you will get harris in the Oval Ofice - be prepared for the consequences. Originally Posted by oeb11
Another threat from a jackbooted WSND thug!

Totally unacceptable to threaten others with insurrection, Osama Ramboebsy!

Might as well start chanting, eh?

Yous don’t need help. Yous need a defense team.
  • oeb11
  • 09-17-2020, 07:44 AM
Simple answer - boycott china and the yahoo type censoring 'platforms' -

Fuck 'em - I don't need their product.
Yous tell em Ramoebsy!

don't forget the toll bots from china
I don't think everyone who watches Fox news is stupid...only people who believe the bullshit they peddle as news.

The high ratings have nothing to do with quality. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Which News Station peddles the bullshit you believe?
I don't think everyone who watches Fox news is stupid...only people who believe the bullshit they peddle as news.

The high ratings have nothing to do with quality. Originally Posted by matchingmole
No you didn't...still amusing that you think that high ratings of Fox has any bearing on quality. Fox news has never been known as a quality operation. Originally Posted by matchingmole

so you prefer CNN/MSNBC reality of fake news which they won't correct for weeks.

Ironic that a fine upstanding member of the Homo sapiens tribe would be talking about GOATS,eh?

Isn’t that against board rules, Dr. Doodoolittle? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

GOAT does not mean goat.

GOAT = Greatest Of All Time

you're a rolly hot shitz

you need treatment for your shitz. you keep on running. not good for your bowel health.