Do Providers Suffer The Same Fate As One Night Stands?

I have seen a couple as a regular; but yet to find "the flavor" as Tara puts it.. so yeah there have been some one and done's; some one and WTF was i thinking- I would let her pay to fuck me's... and yes one or two that would have been "it" but we just could not get to that level of intimacy.. it is a very fine line
I have found it has kind of an ebb and flow to it. At first, you can't live without them. Later, you can. Even later still, you remember the good and want to recapture it. Then, some new and different beauty comes along, and you want to branch out.
The greatest indicator to me is whether she eventually answers my emails. If she ignores the second entreaty, I know I'm not on the preferred list.
I have seen a couple as a regular; but yet to find "the flavor" as Tara puts it.. so yeah there have been some one and done's; some one and WTF was i thinking- I would let her pay to fuck me's... and yes one or two that would have been "it" but we just could not get to that level of intimacy.. it is a very fine line Originally Posted by nosweat
We are we going too have our one nite stand hottie?
Hobbying allows me an alternative source (freshly divorced women can be a super treat!) of relief. Other than that married women are the ticket. Single women (other than Providers) are just too fucking crazy.
  • Caleb
  • 03-30-2013, 12:14 PM
I'm hope at some point you fit ME into your rotation Love.

Hubba
Hubba

~Kelly TNT

Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Wow! I can always use some Good Lovin' !!

Do you find that depends on the way you tickle their taint? Originally Posted by pyramider
Of course. No taint tickle definitely results in one and done!