What not to say feminine hygiene issues

What does natural smell have to do with (#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.) Staff Edit. Originally Posted by pyramider
Her vagina smelled like year old (same as above)???

lol
It's a strange fact of biology that no one seems able to detect his/her own odor, no matter how pungent. Also a fact of psychology, that it's pretty tough to broach this matter without making an enemy for life. Issues of smelling and being smelled are about as primal as it gets.
It's a strange fact of biology that no one seems able to detect his/her own odor, no matter how pungent. Also a fact of psychology, that it's pretty tough to broach this matter without making an enemy for life. Issues of smelling and being smelled are about as primal as it gets. Originally Posted by roaringfork
I've also read somewhere that the smelling an asshole is an effective aphrodisiac.

Someone wrote a blog about smelling a woman's ass, lol.
What does natural smell have to do with (forbidden subject) Staff? Originally Posted by pyramider
Its called differences and what one can or cannot tollerate.

My job, and her's too were subject to random drug testing. Knowing the other person's use could lead to consequences if the other person is busted because by allowing the other to go to work under the influence can also lead to my termination.
What was the connection between (#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.) Staff Edit.
I pretty much like how women smell fresh from the shower if I'm just then meeting them. I think 'natural' means there's not any non natural things being used (ie douche with fragrances ) ...
Clean is good.
There is a natural odor that is a huge turn on ... Tasty, yummy ... Strong Pheromones in action
Her VO could have blown a buzzard off of a shit wagon.

I didn't phrase the two issues correctly. She asked me to quit smoking for a host of reasons the major reason (for me): if I didn't, we were history.

It was her choice too: If she didn't do something about her VO, we were history.
Just getcha a handful of Jolly Ranchers, sneak one up in there, you'll be fine. I'm partial to watermelon. As long as it stays seedless. Once you get past the hair and the smell you get 'er licked! You coulda just got ya some vagisil, a box of baking soda and a turkey baster and dealt with that business when she passed out, don't ya think, for a beauty queen? You can fix a stanky pussy a lot easier than you can fix ugly.
OMG....that IS funny!
LOL I've done that before but damn after we started getting into it, it became more pronounced especially K9. I'm thinking to myself there is no way she can't smell this as I'm plunging away. The little guy wasn't happy at all but soldiered through to completion. Look if I pay that amount I expect a few things. The least is that your money maker should not smell like the deck of a Mississippi shrimp boat in August.

Like I said I would not give a no because of this, she has been fine before but something was going on this particular day. If she was just finishing her cycle she should've douched or waited a day or so before providing again. Frequent douching is not good for the ladies but every once in awhile they should IMO. I'm waiting for some objective feedback from some of the ladies tic, tic, tic Originally Posted by Nurseguy76
If its thaaat bad , hell yea she smells that ! Always do a fresh test....always! Pussy, anus, asshole, taint, and last yet certainly not least, armpits !
what is that old saying, "if it smells like fish, eat if you wish, but if it smells like cologne, leave it alone", well here is what I say,

Attachment 258875
serious as a heart attack, I saw this BP chick last night, and after fucking the stank in the room was so bad I almost threw up.

I was literally coughing and gagging.
Sure as fuck once I got to my car the stand was on one of my hands and stinking up the car.

Back at the house where I did a thorough purell sanitizing washing before showering. Then again afterwards.

Ladies I am not blowing hard and making shit up, I shit you not.
I say ladies because guys know I am not exaggerating.
(#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.) Staff Edit. Originally Posted by pyramider
Are the mods not editing drug references anymore?