Sex... Food... Let's go

Love it!
Come to think of it......nothing would be better than watching you eating
Mmmm. Now you make me want to go get whipped cream for my lava cakes! Or ice cream!
I vote both........but then again....that is the kind of guy I am.........

Mmmm no cherries on top though. I don't like cherries on my ice cream. Although cherries could be fun bcd!
Yet another solution.....the Cherries should be used for the drink that goes along with the Lava Cake
At this rate....I will be over pretty soon. Will there be other nibbles?
The rule is that the food has to be used in a sexual activity. Not before or after. During. I'm not quite sure what the martini would be used for. Unless you do kinky body shots with it.
What kind of nibbles would you like? I would need to know prior so I could be prepared!
I vote both........but then again....that is the kind of guy I am.........

Originally Posted by joey1234
Dude,

Not being gay but this is muffin's favorite list of life quotes.

M
Unless you do kinky body shots with it. Originally Posted by Jillian Price

Muffin's thinking pussy backwash shots are kinky.

M
OK, rules, rules, rules. Give me a bowl of cherries and I'll hide them all over and in your body. Then blindfold me and see how well I can retrieve all of them. Speed does NOT count. This is to be savored.
OK, rules, rules, rules. Give me a bowl of cherries and I'll hide them all over and in your body. Then blindfold me and see how well I can retrieve all of them. Speed does NOT count. This is to be savored. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Good idea!! Just please don't lose any! I have a blindfold. You bring the cherries!
Ok....body shots it is...... This looks like tequila......but I'm sure we can float the cherry somewhere....

Muffin's thinking pussy backwash shots are kinky.

M Originally Posted by muffin101
I don't know how healthy a martini douche is lol