Is there a troller schedule?

My New year's resolution was to be nicer. Tryweakly was helping me stay on track but I guess he gave up.
I'm still more or less a n00b, but the last couple months I've been on here you ain't even in the top 10 of hateful cocksuckers. But the bar is set pretty low
My New year's resolution was to be nicer. Tryweakly was helping me stay on track but I guess he gave up. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Nah, you've been relatively quiet lately.... and whence I do cross paths with your posts I do give them the ol one-eye stink-eye just to be sure you're keepin up with it...

Its all good.

As for the OP. Foooooking awesome thread.

We up to 5 o's now?
Likewise this thread made me Smile to. Sue nami I love that picture
My New year's resolution was to be nicer. Tryweakly was helping me stay on track but I guess he gave up. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
We can all keep each other on track, as long as we're polite about it. You've corrected me when I got....more impolite than was necessary. Seems like there was a trend to see who could be the meanest. I'm resolving to try to be the nicest, but not taking any shit. Sometimes though the safest course is to just not respond to the shit, as difficult as that is sometimes.
We can all keep each other on track, as long as we're polite about it. You've corrected me when I got....more impolite than was necessary. Seems like there was a trend to see who could be the meanest. I'm resolving to try to be the nicest, but not taking any shit. Sometimes though the safest course is to just not respond to the shit, as difficult as that is sometimes. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
You are a very intelligent man sometimes it’s just better to walk away from the battle and stay off ECCIE for a while That’s what I do anyway
The two most powerful keys on your keyboard: Delete and Backspace. Actually they are the same but still. :-D
When you least expect it... EXPECT IT!
Well, that was quick.