OPINION: When does MILF expire?

Any lady* over 40 who pays/sugars men under 25 for sex.

*Kids not required but batteries might be. Originally Posted by TexasDave555
Hmmm, I thought I was a cougar. I'm over 40 and men under 25 have paid me for sex, and paid for my batteries when they got tired.

MILF runs out only when the M stops getting requests for the LF.
Abraham, you beat me to the punch honey.. I was gonna say when I am dead!

I am sorry you were dissappointed sweetie, but next time it might be wise to look at the ladies profile or website to check out her age and photos... that is if they are both correct...

I am with ya Reese... I'm a GMILF also.... Originally Posted by fawn

Wrong ... you and Reese are GOHILFs ... Ya'll have earned the title.
Fun responses, thanks! And please no one take this thread as age bias in any way; I have more decades behind me than most on the board! It's all in good fun...
  • fawn
  • 06-14-2012, 09:06 PM
Wrong ... you and Reese are GOHILFs ... Ya'll have earned the title. Originally Posted by pyramider
Reese and I are both feeling a little blonde right now....

Fun responses, thanks! And please no one take this thread as age bias in any way; I have more decades behind me than most on the board! It's all in good fun... Originally Posted by Batman
As you can tell by our responses we didn't take any offense to your question...
Reese and I are both feeling a little blonde right now....

Originally Posted by fawn

Not blonde ... you two just do not see the GOHILFs enough.
Hey, I resemble that remark! While I have known men under 25, in the biblical sense.. I have never paid nor sugared them.... aren't I still a cougar? Meow...

BTW...if you'd like to f*ck me, I am a GILF. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
You are a HILF in my perspective.

Don't forget you've screamed my real name and threatened to refund my money and pay me for services. Good thing the master plan doesn't need batteries, that would cost me more than my session fee.
The problem that I've seen with the acronym "MILF" has nothing to do with the age range on the back side but how, instead of MILF's being in their 30's or 40's and up ... is the way that the term is being used for much younger women, and that wasn't the original intent of the word.

For example, I would consider Fawn and Reese to be "MILF'lisious" on any given day of the week . But if they were, say, 28 well no. Too young to be MILFS in the traditional sense of the word.

The term itself is becoming bastardized from misuse.

I'm not a GILF yet, but now I find that term to be the most endearing of the bunch because of the above.

Elisabeth
Good question, can't wait to read the answers. I too would like to know if there is a rule of thumb with this. Originally Posted by rrath

Reese and Fawn did y'all see rraths' Avatar???

God Damn! If thats him, I'm in LOVE lol

Sorry I know I am off topic...carry on

Originally Posted by berkleigh

Oh yes, I saw it...

Originally Posted by berkleigh
That's what I look like under this meaty exterior.
to me (my humble opinion), a MILF is a woman between 30 -50 yrs of age, that looks like she is 10 yrs younger - a classy lady that has curves, taunt/firm skin, is confident/sexy/smart and perhaps a little bit of a smart-ass....

I go back to the MILF image portrayed in American Pie
  • fawn
  • 06-16-2012, 01:45 PM

Sorry I know I am off topic...carry on Originally Posted by berkleigh

Shit he went and got his self banned! damn him