Just a little confused..

I'm pretty sure you don't know who I am. Originally Posted by Millie Don
Lol. Funny your Sig line is gone now?
Millie,
Having "Don" in your name might lead people to thing you are offering BBFS.

You're so new, you might as well just change your name.

It's not like you'd lose much posting history or any reviews.

Or at least change the spelling to "Millie Dawn".
Even if you do a name change, you don't lose listing history.
Lol. Funny your Sig line is gone now? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
XoXo
Millie Don
Well, if you want to get started - post pictures!!!
Also, I believe I read somewhere that blood to blood contact significantly enhances the chances of getting any sexually transmitted disease. Perhaps the mouth and stomach are well suited for unsterilized environments and impede the transmission of human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
For future reference. Originally Posted by Adonis
For future reference she just put it back. Get some history behind you Adonis. And get off my A$$
Does history = post count? Just checkin...
Does history = post count? Just checkin... Originally Posted by Adonis
LoL
I don't see how having the name Don reflects that I do BBFS.. if thats the case I feel bad for people whose names are actually Don. And Tara no I actually haven't removed my sig line its there 24/7
Maybe cause I'm on my cell phone right now it's not poping up by i havent removed anything
Don't mind the boys and girls who are hasslin' you, MD. Just make 'em an offer they can't refuse, and all will become clear.
Lol eccienewbie the only one i think that got the origin of my name!!! Its Millie Don(mafia don) lol soprano humor
your handle is infamous CBJ providers do make a living on this board. It is all your choice. Personally i don't care either way If you appeal to me u can slap a condom on my 20 inch pole and slob away Originally Posted by Thatdude
OH MY!! Now thats an offer I can't refuse
Lol eccienewbie the only one i think that got the origin of my name!!! Its Millie Don(mafia don) lol soprano humor Originally Posted by Millie Don
The irony continues....
Why is that irony?