If she's told you her RL name, is it okay to use it?

I respect the fantasy. I stick with the hobby name when in the hobby.
  • hd
  • 02-24-2014, 07:13 AM
I've been told a few real names but easliy forget them since often I'll know before I leave our session that I'll probably never see her again. I do know of one I've seen some time ago, and a few more times since. I like her as an aqaintance and hope to see her again, but given the setting is what would dictate using her real name as same she would use mine. Just common courtesy in how the situation plays out.

Most of us, ladies and gents have personal lives that don't need subjected to our other life.
  • L.A.
  • 02-24-2014, 10:39 AM
I'm whatever. "Jaime", "Nurse", "Whore", "Slut", "Princess", "Fcukin-a son of a Bitch you naughty girl"...I respond to them all. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

You never fail to put a smile on my face with responses like this.
In the rare instances when I have been told a real name, I instantly forget it and would never call them anything but their handle. However, the contra positive of that is I always tend to give my real FIRST name because imho I feel it makes providers more comfortable...
Ask her.. I recently told someone my real name and I wouldn't be mad or offended but others might. Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
+1 (bold font added).

Such a simple solution, Amillia.
Ask her.. I recently told someone my real name and I wouldn't be mad or offended but others might. Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
Hard to remember much of what you said - once I got lost in your eyes I was in my own world

If you've not seen her eyes (among other things) you're cheating yourself guys - best I've ever seen in my life - truly hypnotic.
I tell them my name is "baby"
I'm whatever. "Jaime", "Nurse", "Whore", "Slut", "Princess", "Fcukin-a son of a Bitch you naughty girl"...I respond to them all. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
That's some very nice dirty talking right there.

Having played in this sandlot since 2004, I have come to know a few RL names, jobs, kids etc. I have never once called a provider anything other than what they call themselves here.

Take THN as an example, she has adopted Jamie as her pseudonym so we're not calling out "That Hot Nurse" when we explode. Now, that may be her middle name, nickname, slang or her sister's name. I don't care from which hat it was pulled, for me, her name is Jamie.

My handle is from Stephen Hunter's character Bob Lee Swagger's nick name, Bob the Nailer. My hobby name is a shortened version of one of my real names. Not the one I normally go by, that way if another provider leaves an ill advised message, then plausible deny-ability still exists. (thank you Party in a Pair of Panties!! LMFAO Anybody remember who used that line??)

I have only told one provider my first name in 10 years.
If a provider or hobbiest has ever been arrested anyone that cares can find their real world info.
Bob the Nailer is good. So, too, would've been Carlos Hathcock.
That's some very nice dirty talking right there... so we're not calling out "That Hot Nurse" when we explode. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
You never know.....
What is wrong with calling all the ladies Alice?
She asked me why the singers name was "Alice"
I said "Baby, you really wouldn't understand.
But baby if ya wanna be my lover...

(Ah, flashback the good ol' days)
If a lady tells me her first name, I use when we see each other, especially at the moment of high passion. At least I think I do, I'm not real sure what I say sometimes.
I consider it a indication of trust and am flattered by it. I also consider it a matter of honor on my part to live up to her trust and not reveal her name to others. That option belongs to her and her alone. I use my real first name, I just can't remember an alias.
As far as what a woman calls me, I prefer 'please, please come back', but I'll settle for 'well OK'.