cuff's and restraints.....

I am sure it is no secret that I like this kinda play, I love to restrain, after trust is built of course. I remember the first time Fawn and NV and I had lunch and we talked about this, the look of shock on her face.... that turned to interest....

I unfortunately missed being the first to spank Fawn's beautiful ass. I hope I will be forgiven for that and allowed the opportunity to do it soon!

I may even have to take a few for being so remiss....

Please, Ms. Fawn, my I come make it up to you?? Kisses!!

I have takein our Ms. Dragonfly on Mr. PPE's Bondo ride a few times and she seems to love what we do, and I love it too....

I have been very lucky to enjoy the various aspects of this "Sub" culture. From light spanking and a bit of restraints to role play and some heaver domination and submission and have enjoyed it all. And have had some great luck with various ladies enjoying this with me. And have built the trust to push limits. Had a great session with 2 ladies, blindfolding / restraining them in a public dungeon and slowly exploring their bodies with various stimuli, touch, temperature, texture and pressure. They both enjoyed it very much. The reaction to an unexpected brush with hot breath, my beard, or some toys was very exciting and orgasmic for them.

NV and I did a demo for a ASPD veteran a week or so ago, and he saw how to take control of the sub, put them in place and subspace and how to use various toys and control to lead her to her a cataclysmic outcome. I believe he is writing a review now. And I am happy to help all that have questions, as this is not an activity to enter into lightly or with limited knowledge.

I am very honored by her comments and trust, and all that have trusted me, it is my natural space and I do very much care that my partner is completely enjoying herself.

I will be crafting up a session with Fawn soon, looking forward to having a session with her and enjoying our sensual time together.

I know this was a long post, just remember that you must come to trust each other, be you dom or sub and have some idea of limits before entering into this kind of play.