Why I LOOOVVE FAT GUYS (this post is sponsered by Jack and Coke)

Some big guys concentrate on spinners thinking that they are the only ones that can hop on top and ride like crazy....but that's never been a problem for me. As long as a girl is in good shape, and knows how to use her body, it's all good! I really enjoy a good bounce!
LOL, I love BBM's too!
I love the big teddy bears as well. I am a volumptuos women so I feel very weird when Im with someone smaller then me. In my personal life I have always been more attracted to the huskier boys. I love the feeling of a warm teddy bear in my arms. 5'8+ and 250+ wks for me.
I love big guys too is nice to cuddle whit them
Where have all u ladies been all my life?? lol
I have to say I am impartial to big guys as well. They got what I call "big dog personality". Meaning they dont have to proof anything to anyone, and nothing sexier than a confident but nice guy

Lina
  • Leta
  • 12-30-2010, 07:24 PM
I too am a lover of big guys. My exhusband was a big fella and the sex life was still great.
OMG yes there is a santa clause
Where have all u ladies been all my life?? lol Originally Posted by kpmjr74

--
I am 215 and my Hubby is 500..I like all size guys as long as they are clean
i LOVE bigger guys too they are teddy bears the older gents are fantastic i love me some rough sex but those bigger guys take it nice and slow and i love that too and in the winter time i love to cuddle with a man with some meat love all that warmth ..hmmm teddy bear come visit me lmao

i would love to have a big guy come and let me feed him homemade pastries during the session THATS HOT LOL
  • tadai
  • 12-30-2010, 09:32 PM
i am 100 percent a chubby chaser lol. even in my private life. the heavier guys know how to treat their women. and they give the best hugs and know how to relax and just have fun. and btw it has been scientifically proven that heavier guys last longer in the sack anyway. mmmmm TO ALL MY HEAVY SET, CLEAN, SMELLING GOOD, WARM HUGGING, CHIVALROUS MEN I LOVE YOU.
WoooHooo!!! My list of ladies to see just had a few added. As one of those mentioned "plump" guys nice to know some of you ladies would welcome our plumpness and would not be turned off. Originally Posted by stugots
There are many misconceptions about big men in general that may turn some ladies off, such as hygene issues. Fortunately for me that has not been a issue my larger clients. My new ATF is plus size (the old one went coo coo) and he always super clean, sensual as hell, thoughtful, and sexy. I get excited when he calls for a session.
My husband is a large fella and he does not "smell".
I love big men..........

With your big belt buckles, cowboy boots, cowboy hat,nice business suits with your cuff links, grabs me in a huge hug, every time, come here woman, (giggling), sometimes they squeeze me too hard hugging, but it still feels good,

Bigger men do know how to take care of a woman...

As mention before, they are very sweet, kind and really down to earth.......well at least the ones I know.