All he had to do was shut up...

Is there an argument in there somewhere? Or are we supposed to figure it out for you? Originally Posted by Revenant
No argument, just a suggestion. You figure it out. If you can. It’s pretty self explanatory. Have a nice day ExNYer.
Except I'm not now nor have I ever been a leftist, douchebag.

Like I said above, I voted a straight GOP Congressional ticket in 2016 to rein Hillary in.

But go ahead and congratulate yourself on your imaginary win. Just like Trump would do. Originally Posted by Revenant

if you say so
No argument, just a suggestion. You figure it out. If you can. It’s pretty self explanatory. Have a nice day ExNYer. Originally Posted by bambino
I will take that as meaning you don't have an answer to anything that I wrote.

Which makes sense. How do you defend the indefensible?

Damn near every person (e.g., General Mattis) that has tried to help that moron is eventually driven away by his craven character.

He accepts blame for nothing. And typically tries to blame bad things on others who were once loyal to him.
I will take that as meaning you don't have an answer to anything that I wrote.

Which makes sense. How do you defend the indefensible?

Damn near every person (e.g., General Mattis) that has tried to help that moron is eventually driven away by his craven character.

He accepts blame for nothing. And typically tries to blame bad things on others who were once loyal to him. Originally Posted by Revenant
So, you’re throwing a libtard hissy fit! Congratulations. I’ll give you a little credit. You spawned such luminaries as Iva Biggen and Yssup Rider to adopt new handles. What were you running from? Oh forget it. Some people are trying to hide something. But, YOUS and the others I’ve mentioned, never hid anything. We know who YOUS are.
  • oeb11
  • 04-27-2020, 06:33 PM
R- go ahead and vote for Biden - you have lots of Hate to post - but yet only One Vote!
Consider That FACT.
More Irrelevant. Is this the 8th thread on the same "What Trump Said That He Didn't Say?"
More Irrelevant. Is this the 8th thread on the same "What Trump Said That He Didn't Say?" Originally Posted by gnadfly
Shhhhhhh, he thinks he’s on to something original.
So, you’re throwing a libtard hissy fit! Congratulations. I’ll give you a little credit. You spawned such luminaries as Iva Biggen and Yssup Rider to adopt new handles. What were you running from? Oh forget it. Some people are trying to hide something. But, YOUS and the others I’ve mentioned, never hid anything. We know who YOUS are. Originally Posted by bambino
Two things, shit-for-brains.

1) I change handles because I suspected a business associate of criminal behavior (I was right). But I wanted to make sure he had no way to attack me back for my extracurricular fun on ECCIE once I exposed him. So, in case he was inclined to get some spyware or hack any accounts looking for dirt, I killed off my previous handle and made it a difficult to locate "Guest" handle. Those were personal reasons and have nothing to do with this board or running away from any of the idiots that post here. That's almost 10 years back now. So I'm no longer worried about it.

That's none of your business, but thanks for trying to out someone else, you cunt.

And "some people are trying to hide something" includes you and every other person on ECCIE. Otherwise you would be posting under your real name, not Bambino.

2) I must have missed a memo or two when I got bored with this inane board over the last couple of years and cut back on posting.

So, what is all of this "yous" bullshit about?
R- go ahead and vote for Biden - you have lots of Hate to post - but yet only One Vote!
Consider That FACT. Originally Posted by oeb11
I'm not voting for Biden. Once again, I suspect I will be voting for neither, but voting straight GOP ticket to contain President Biden and VP Stacy Abrams (god help us).
Two things, shit-for-brains.

1) I change handles because I suspected a business associate of criminal behavior (I was right). But I wanted to make sure he had no way to attack me back for my extracurricular fun on ECCIE once I exposed him. So, in case he was inclined to get some spyware or hack any accounts looking for dirt, I killed off my previous handle and made it a difficult to locate "Guest" handle. Those were personal reasons and have nothing to do with this board or running away from any of the idiots that post here. That's almost 10 years back now. So I'm no longer worried about it.

That's none of your business, but thanks for trying to out someone else, you cunt.

And "some people are trying to hide something" includes you and every other person on ECCIE. Otherwise you would be posting under your real name, not Bambino.

2) I must have missed a memo or two when I got bored with this inane board over the last couple of years and cut back on posting.

So, what is all of this "yous" bullshit about? Originally Posted by Revenant
Seems like you have “Lucas McCain” syndrome. You live in a fantasy world. You say you’re trying to hide your identity from a business associate, to hide it on Eccie. So, you just admitted it so your “business associate” can’t read that you’re hiding your identity on Eccie !!!!! Wow, so shrewd!!!!!
Seems like you have “Lucas McCain” syndrome. You live in a fantasy world. You say you’re trying to hide your identity from a business associate, to hide it on Eccie. So, you just admitted it so your “business associate” can’t read that you’re hiding your identity on Eccie !!!!! Wow, so shrewd!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Like I wrote above (but you didn't read) - it's nearly 10 years back. I'm no longer worried about that situation.

The issue has been resolved. Statutes of limitation and all that - if, in fact, any applied in the first place. We haven't been business associates for nearly a decade and there isn't shit he could do now even if he knew. Even if he was reading this thread.

Any more straws you want to grasp at, you useless cunt?
Like I wrote above (but you didn't read) - it's nearly 10 years back. I'm no longer worried about that situation.

The issue has been resolved. Statutes of limitation and all that - if, in fact, any applied in the first place. We haven't been business associates for nearly a decade and there isn't shit he could do now even if he knew. Even if he was reading this thread.

Any more straws you want to grasp at, you useless cunt? Originally Posted by Revenant
What did you just call me?
All he had to do was shut up.

Oh, the sweet irony that Trump may be undone by his own inability to keep quiet. But he is a narcissist who MUST be the center of attention. The result is his explosive diarreah of the mouth.

I did not vote for the bum, but I did not vote to Hillary either. I voted a straight line of Republican candidates to keep Hillary in check when - as I expected - she would win.

But once the narcissist won, I hoped he would do well because, unlike so many Democrats, I do not root against the USA just because my candidate did not win.

And Trump managed not to fuck up the economy and managed to make very good judicial picks. On the other hand, he exploded the debt. But Hillary probably would have done the same.

So, I gave him the benefit of the doubt when possible. But, I was constantly infuriated by his moronic tweeting and his personal crudeness. He picked fights with people that were beneath the importance of his office. He never learned the sweet blandness of "No comment" or "I wish him/her well." As a result, he lurched from one unforced error to the next. He picked fights with, among MANY others, Greta Thunberg, an autistic 16 year old. And he got the worst of it!

All because he cannot control himself. He HAS TO respond to every perceived slight.

His supporters and his administration staffers did their best to ignore his multitude of embarrassing tweets and to focus attention on his judicial picks and the economy. But he just constantly betrayed them with even more stupid tweets and outright lies.

But now, finally, it appears his laziness and stupidity are catching up with him. His imbecilic comments about drinking disinfectant has caused even his most loyal followers to stop and say "WTF?!?" It was so excruciating to watch I could not finish the video.

He just handed Joe Biden and the Democrats a box full of ammo to use against him. Brix and Fauci were mortified by what he said. He has now canceled two consecutive appearances at press briefings because he is too embarrassed to show his face. It serves him right. And he has lied by saying he meant the comments sarcastically.

All because he cannot control himself. All he had to do was shut up and let his experts take care of business. But that is beyond the scope of his abilities.

In 2021, when Joe Biden is president and is quickly removed from office due to senility and to make room for whatever identity politics female he forced himself to pick, Madame President will load the judiciary with far left progressives and the GOP probably won't have control of the Senate to stop those picks. So Trump's one limited accomplishment will quickly disappear.

The right will be well and truly fucked over for at least two more election cycles by Trump's self sabotage. And all the GOP had to do to avoid this was pick someone that held Trump's positions on issues of immigration and trade, but did not share his sociopathic personality.

If you chime in to defend Trump, you must personally state why it is that you are not mortified by his disinfectant comments and still think he is smart enough to be POTUS. Originally Posted by Revenant

I will not defend the comment any more than I will defend the numerous ill advised things he has said and yes, I believe he is crude and a narcissist. So what am I supposed to do with this, vote for Joe Biden when I literally disagree with every single thing the man says he will do as President? You don't have to like Trump and you certainly don't have to defend everything or anything he says but he is still better than the alternative and YES, I believe he is smart enough to be President just not a medical doctor.

There are damn few if any policy decisions I would disagree with and for that reason and that reason alone, I will vote for him come November because I believe any of these Democrats would be a disaster for this country and I get the feeling you feel the same way.
I will not defend the comment any more than I will defend the numerous ill advised things he has said and yes, I believe he is crude and a narcissist. So what am I supposed to do with this, vote for Joe Biden when I literally disagree with every single thing the man says he will do as President? You don't have to like Trump and you certainly don't have to defend everything or anything he says but he is still better than the alternative and YES, I believe he is smart enough to be President just not a medical doctor.

There are damn few if any policy decisions I would disagree with and for that reason and that reason alone, I will vote for him come November because I believe any of these Democrats would be a disaster for this country and I get the feeling you feel the same way. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Now, that's actually an answer I can respect.

And I was actually thinking along those same lines myself - hold my nose and vote for the asshole Trump instead of Bernie, before Bernie imploded and Biden took over. Because you have to stop a commie like Sanders at all costs.

But then coronavirus hit. His press conferences have been such a debacle. He is completely exposed as an incompetent narcissist and a rambling idiot.

Talented and dignified people like Birx and Fauci must be humiliated having to subordinate their dignity to this buffoon so they can try to save the lives of their fellow citizens.
So, what is all of this "yous" bullshit about? Originally Posted by Revenant

ask hoehummer.... he's the one that started the "yous" bullshit.