Who should be the next President?

No more Clintons. No more Bushs. Period. End of story.

A fresh start...
The Honorable Justice Clarence Thomas. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

that Prop of a man? I bet all the tea partiers laugh at him and his wife when they leave their rallies.
No more Clintons. No more Bushs. Period. End of story.

A fresh start...
Originally Posted by gfejunkie

another YES man prop yes massa
well well well.........look who IS a raciest.

We don't like Obama because of his policies.

........and you don't like the good doctor because he is black.
Why is it, modern political dynasties are mostly Democrats ?

With the exception of the Bush family, almost all modern day political dynasties are uber-liberal Democrats. And note the Bush's are more representative of main stream politic than the left of center represented by the Daly's, Kennedy's, Clinton's, and to lesser extent Pelosi's, Landrieu's and others.

Why do liberals love to be lorded over by these families....for decades upon decades ?
well well well.........look who IS a raciest.

We don't like Obama because of his policies.

........and you don't like the good doctor because he is black. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

because he's black (and so I am) yet he willingly accepts the slave role (to Conservative propaganda and lies) in today's society.

He's a sorry excuse of a man who at one time had the respect of many for his inspiring story of overcoming hardships to become a respected Dr. Now he dishes out red meat for the Republicans and is Sarah Palin in a black man's body.
He may have to operate on your defective brain some day.
He may have to operate on your defective brain some day. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'm sure the association with the tea party has eroded any useful medical skills he had left.

A liberal's wet dream.
The good doctor is another radical lunatic, imho.

If the GOP nominated any person of color, you fucks' heads would explode.
because he's black (and so I am) yet he willingly accepts the slave role (to Conservative propaganda and lies) in today's society.

He's a sorry excuse of a man who at one time had the respect of many for his inspiring story of overcoming hardships to become a respected Dr. Now he dishes out red meat for the Republicans and is Sarah Palin in a black man's body. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

You live on the democrat plantation. You will always be a slave.

I feel sorry for you.

A liberal's wet dream. Originally Posted by LexusLover
She lied about WMD's and willingly supported torture she's educated but NOT qualified.

He's a sorry excuse of a man who at one time had the respect of many for his inspiring story of overcoming hardships to become a respected Dr. Now he dishes out red meat for the Republicans and is Sarah Palin in a black man's body. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You mean he's an "Uncle Tom"

Jim
You live on the democrat plantation. You will always be a slave.

I feel sorry for you. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Save your sorrow you're straight out of a comic book to me. I'm a progressive who believes Dems make mistakes too however, they're more honest than Republicans who run on family values platforms and purposely and willfully create lies to mislead the ignorant masses of Republican voters. They've convinced all these poor people to believe in an ideology that doesn't welcome them at the highest levels. People riding around in broken down pick-up trucks from the 60's piss poor and yet believing in some odd ball republican ideals of the 1%. Republicans in Congress are masterful at misleading people I will give them credit for that. I laugh when I see someone as educated as Ted Cruz spouting the stuff he does to get votes from the uneducated masses. It is funny but also sad.
Why is it, modern political dynasties are mostly Democrats ?

With the exception of the Bush family, almost all modern day political dynasties are uber-liberal Democrats. And note the Bush's are more representative of main stream politic than the left of center represented by the Daly's, Kennedy's, Clinton's, and to lesser extent Pelosi's, Landrieu's and others.

Why do liberals love to be lorded over by these families....for decades upon decades ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

You forgot the Cuomos of New York, the Bidens of Delaware, and the D'Alesandros of Maryland (Nancy Pelosi is a D'Alesandro by birth)

STanza Stark demonstrates what I wrote to Timmie yesterday. No republican will ever make the cut for people like him. So right off the bat he limits his choices by half. Instead of choosing your candidates by party why not open yourself up to things like character and experience. I have not always voted for the republican, I try to vote for the best candidate. Unfortunatelty, the democratic party puts forth all these candidates who do the party proud while forgetting about the people. There have been times that I hold my nose for the lesser of two evils and sometimes I have a real choice. It will be a great day when people like Stanza no longer run the parties.