Lexie Marie RE Changes to Menu

No need to explain or justify one's choices. After all they are your choices. It helps everyone to make those choices clear to avoid any disconnects or uncomfortable situations during time together. Unfortunately, I have never had the pleasure of spending time with you but from your reviews I am sure nobody will even notice the subtle changes that make you comfortable.
While no kissing makes you much less marketable no one can blame you. The hobby comes with a whole set of risks no matter what precautions one takes. The only solution is to either not hobby or wrap oneself completely in Seran wrap and go to town.

Next you could easily catch something from skin contact which is extremely common. That will mean no bare skin contact during sessions either.

I imagine when getting naked with a high volume of complete strangers there will eventually always be something unpleasant that results.

At what point does making a session adequately safe make it not worth it? When you eliminate GFE and PSE all that remains is mechanical/clinical sex.

Again no one can fault you for removing menu items to feel safer as it is your body and health but safety is mostly an illusion in the hobby is it not? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I posted my changes to my menu in coed because not everyone reads my showcase most just read reviews so it was a nice way to let the gentleman who do hobby know what to expect without an awkward discussion or surprise when they have an appointment with me. I am nice and anyone who has had the pleasure of my company knows that and how respectful I am towards those that are respectful to me.

I have put in bold the personal attacks since you seem to be confused on what constitutes a personal attack and also that you said all that remains is mechanical sex. In addition, where did I state that I only expected positive comments it was simply an information exchange between me and anyone that would care about any change to my menu. Your age or years hobbying doesn't make you any wiser, there are unintelligent people of all ages. Also there is no need to use the f word and tell anyone what they need to do especially when you don't know me and were just mad because I stood up for myself.

Respect is earned not given automatically and not everyone has to respect another's opinion its simply out there to view or debate.

Thank you purpletree!
I was with you right up until the whole one review put down which basically made you sound a bit dumb and ignorant. As if one's Eccie review count has shit to do with knowledge and insight about any topic. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Although I agree with your statement It comes as very hypocritical as you were arguing the other side of that statement in regards to my reviews not being recent or from when I was on ASPD......

You seem to just like to argue....

That's OK.... No guidelines against it....
He does seem to like to argue and be a skin rash expert hmmmm...
  • ztonk
  • 04-05-2015, 01:23 PM
Not that it matters but I assure you I am hobbying more than ever these days but with non Eccie providers. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
You can review streetwalkers and BP girls here, too. The lady, guy, or transsexual doesn't have to be a member.

The extremely UTR group I am hobbying with would Never appreciate reviews being posted on a fuck board. In fact that is one of the conditions for being part of this group. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
He does seem to like to argue and be a skin rash expert hmmmm... Originally Posted by LexieMarie
Hmmmmm indeed! I'm guessing with certain groups this knowledge could be life saving!

z
Love your new avatar--was watching when you switched from the old to the very nice new avatar, as I was watching... so cool to see you working right up to the boundaries...

Watchout, is that you phone ringing?

The new picture makes me want to kiss it and lick it even some more. Just saying...
  • onei
  • 04-05-2015, 02:10 PM
Lexie, not a problem here, but it will be missed. That said, I can't think of anyone better at what you do in Austin today. Obviously my own opinion but I like it. :-) I'm hoping to see you again the next time I venture out. :-)

PS: I shall never forget when I arrived at your incall early and watched you pull in the parking lot. It was a cold day and you were in a mini skirt. When you bent over to get something out of your car and your whole bare ass just smiled at me … and it took what seemed like forever to get what you wanted, but I wasn't complaining, OMG … I nearly had a wet dream right there.
Lexie I believe it was fairly obvious from the total content of my post that the sentence "When you eliminate GFE and PSE" wasn't referring to "You" personally. It was a generality. I suppose I could have stated when "Others eliminate". I assumed the context was obvious. Apparently not. Nor was the overall tone of my posts aggressive or hostile in the least.
You're offended by my using the F word in a sentence on a fuck board. Are you kidding? Simply ask yourself was it used in anyway that was directed at you in any derogatory fashion? No it wasn't.

My original comment was in no way argumentative. Even my second comment was restrained considering the fact that I was responding to an undeserved hostile and confrontational response from you. How exactly does that make me the argumentative one? In a nutshell it doesn't.
Skin rash expert? Only one of us is behaving like an argumentative insult tossing ass. Reread the exchange between us and there you go.

Whispers is merely trying to figure out a way to throw some kind of jab in there so his comment is taken for what it's worth.

You posted in the Coed section. That leaves the topic up for discussion period. Being argumentative would be criticizing your choice which was clearly not the case.

Ztonk as a moderator I am surprised to hear such bias from you. As Whisper's pocket mod not so much.

Yes I am well aware I can review anyone. Myself and others have a good thing going with a fictional group of UTR low volume coeds and I'm not about to fuck it up by posting unwanted reviews in order to impress a bunch of swinging dicks.
  • ztonk
  • 04-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Ztonk as a moderator I am surprised to hear such bias from you. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I was just trying to be funny... hence the smiley in my post.

(Now you know why us mods generally don't post as "ourselves" and try to inject humor... everything is taken as an attack)

Myself and others have a good thing going with a fictional group of UTR low volume coeds and I'm not about to fuck it up by posting unwanted reviews in order to impress a bunch of swinging dicks. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Are you now calling Lexie a "swinging dick"???? She's the one who called you out for your sole review. I'm thinking you're overmatched arguing with Lexie.

z
(posting as "z" not as that asshole Austin moderator)
I've been in the hobby for over a decade. If a strep throat scares you into basically becoming a now overpriced BP girl, I don't think you are cut out mentally to be a provider at the level ECCIE users in Texas have come to expect. Not everyone is comfortable with those risks and there is nothing wrong with that. From the reviews I've read you'd make a great GF, wife, or FWB, but random hookups may not be your thing. I think (staff edit; forbidden topic; ztonk)
My NO CIM comment (whatever it means - the text on the poster - anybody know?)

and of course that is your choice and will be respected...
  • Toyz
  • 04-06-2015, 04:39 PM
I've been in the hobby for over a decade. If a strep throat scares you into basically becoming a now overpriced BP girl, I don't think you are cut out mentally to be a provider at the level ECCIE users in Texas have come to expect. Not everyone is comfortable with those risks and there is nothing wrong with that. From the reviews I've read you'd make a great GF, wife, or FWB, but random hookups may not be your thing. I think (staff edit; forbidden topic; ztonk) Originally Posted by towerhorizon
I'm trying to be open minded here, but I'm having trouble following your logic.

I mean...if I have an earache I don't go to the Dr for a foot XRay.

You constantly see guys here pull stuff.outta their ass and try to pass it as fact, but what's your motivation for taking it that way?

Are you now calling Lexie a "swinging dick"???? She's the one who called you out for your sole review. I'm thinking you're overmatched arguing with Lexie.
Originally Posted by ztonk
I always figured you to be a nice guy so I was surprised when it seemed you were double teaming with your bud. My bad then.

As far as swinging dicks go that depends upon whether or not she's into strap on play .

But seriously "review count" seems to be the consistent lame fallback for those (Not just the OP) without any actual intelligent rebuttals.
I don't get why anyone would think review count means squat as far as having more or less insight toward any topic.

As long as one has a verifiable/credible review posted then other board members know you are a legit monger which to me is really the only real importance to having a review posted as far as the reviewer goes.

Of course I realize more reviews benefit the board as a whole but trying to use one's review count as some kind of put down just comes across as slightly retarded.

There are just as many sensible reasons for not posting reviews as there are for posting them.
Totally buy this.

One of the worst things that ever happened to me in the "hobby" (but it doesn't even count because I wasn't getting any service!) was a nasty bug I picked up kissing a stripper. The sickest I've gotten in years and years, seemed to linger forever. To this day don't know what it was exactly, but that place had no *extras* on the menu, no body parts were exposed. LFK only.