Kamala Harris Makes it Official

To many of these libs. bought in to the phrase that they were told by their parents "You could be president some day"!
To many of these libs. bought in to the phrase that they were told by their parents "You could be president some day"! Originally Posted by winn dixie
... actually, IMO, they didn't get clarified ....

... "president of what?"

When they didn't make the cut as class president they should have recognized their parents were full of shit.....which they should have done when they found out there's no Santa Claus .... if in fact they actually found that out yet! That's why I love being a deplorable ... I'd rather have Trump there than me!
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2019, 11:36 AM
Beto is on record saying a lot of dumb things..

The DWI and trying to leave the scene of an accident plus his mug shot will be with him Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yes....Trump is such a Angel !

I hesitated to post in this circle jerk but yall need to see what a pair of balls look like!
Another couple of Democrats have also declared. In the past, people would wait until the year of the election to declare their candidacy for some election law issue. What's changed?

I hesitated to post in this circle jerk but yall need to see what a pair of balls look like! Originally Posted by WTF
Has Trump been charged with DWI or burglary? Where’s his mugshot?

I hesitated to post in this circle jerk but yall need to see what a pair of balls look like! Originally Posted by WTF
I'm still waiting...what is it ten years now or so?...

for the first sign of your "above the fray" neither fish nor fowl, liberal or conservative, sees all knows all, and can discern the mote in everyone's eye even handedness to kick in
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2019, 12:00 PM
Has Trump been charged with DWI or burglary? Where’s his mugshot? Originally Posted by Stockinglover
It's in the urinal of a Russian hotel
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2019, 12:03 PM
I'm still waiting...what is it ten years now or so?...

for the first sign of your "above the fray" neither fish nor fowl, liberal or conservative, sees all knows all, and can discern the mote in everyone's eye even handedness to kick in Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I'm like Billy Jack....I slap the piss out of evil doers. So if you were to quit your evil ways, you'll see that side of me.
I'm like Billy Jack....I slap the piss out of evil doers. So if you were to quit your evil ways, you'll see that side of me. Originally Posted by WTF
yet you side yourself with the dannys of this forum, the leader of the motorcycle gang in the movie

the closest you get to the character of billy jack, who in the movie was half indian, is acting like Nathan Phillips, the liberal indian agitator banging a drum in people's faces
yet you side yourself with the dannys of this forum, the leader of the motorcycle gang

the closest you get to the character of billy jack, who in the movie was half indian, is acting like Nathan Phillips, the liberal indian agitator banging a drum in people's faces Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I'm wondering when he's going to go "slap the piss" out of Chuck and Nancy.
  • Tiny
  • 01-21-2019, 07:43 PM
There was a long, thoughtful piece about her in the New Yorker, I think. Halfway through it, I was very impressed. As a district attorney in San Francisco, she radically lowered the incarceration rate and fought prosecutorial abuse. It was downhill from there. Her history as Attorney General of California would indicate she doesn't have the administrative ability to run a large bureaucracy well. And she flip flopped and became an instigator of prosecutorial abuse.

Also, she wants to double down on Trump's biggest failure, ballooning the national debt by cutting taxes with no commensurate cut in spending. Actually her plan would incrementally boost the deficit maybe 2X more than Trump's will.

Will she win? Hell if I know. I wouldn't vote for her, but if someone like Trump can win, I don't know why she couldn't.
Burglary is always a nice touch. Is that thug appeal? Originally Posted by R.M.
All he needs now is to do a Rap album. He already has the “Street Cred”.
That would be the Dream Ticket.........for the Republicsns.

But alas, AOC isn't old enough. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Then the constitution is racist!

Also, she wants to double down on Trump's biggest failure, ballooning the national debt by cutting taxes with no commensurate cut in spending. ...
Originally Posted by Tiny
You say that but each month I keep reading the federal govt took in a record amount of taxes. If the fed would not have raised the interest rate from virtually zero to 2.5% in the last two years, we'd likely be experiencing a reduction in the national debt -or a reduction in increase.
Why do you think Beto would play second fiddle to Harris? I bet he has better name recognition than her. But who cares. I don’t think anyone’s scared of them. Too far left. But by all means, bring em on! Originally Posted by bambino
I think Beto would acknowledge that Harris is a stronger candidate, and a guy with his limited political experience can't be choosy.. besides that he is unemployed.

Harris will pull women and minorities in greater numbers than Beto can.. switch the script, and the Democrats can't win with Beto-Harris. I think they can as Harris-Beto
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2019, 09:56 PM
I'm wondering when he's going to go "slap the piss" out of Chuck and Nancy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why you wanting them to give Trump a bath?