New spa in Round Rock

what's special about Williamson Co.? Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Williamson is known as a bit tougher on wrongs (perceived or actual) than Travis. Law and order and all that. In Travis county, there might be a warning. In Williamson, don't expect that.
what's special about Williamson Co.? Originally Posted by GastonGlock
It's a county that throws the book at you regardless if it's your first offense
I thought I remembered that place already getting busted and shut down once during the last great cleansing.
I thought I remembered that place already getting busted and shut down once during the last great cleansing. Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy
It’s brand new. Even the tile, the toilet and bathroom sink are new.
Originally Posted by FWR
It's a different place you reviewed NO on. This is on North Mays
I thought I remembered that place already getting busted and shut down once during the last great cleansing. Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy
That was the place FWR reviewed NO on. Total Relaxation Spa is different tho.
  • Y!Not
  • 12-29-2019, 08:23 AM
I read your review. Was the one you went to is a different place? BigBamboo mentioned the girls name Tina is Thai and Cathy is Viet. Originally Posted by summus
Originally Posted by FWR
he corrected himself in a different post. copy and pasted all replies. its becoming busy i think. was there yesterday and had to wait outside since someone is waiting inside.
  • Y!Not
  • 12-29-2019, 08:27 AM
just read the new reply that posted before i submitted my reply. its a different place from the old location. (i dont even know where that old location is, but the new place is not close to i35)
I need to checking into this new hot spot since I am in town this week. Sounds like a fun time with Tina and her goods!! If a leave a big Houston deposit, I’ll let you guys know. LOL

I will also keep my eyes pealed for any lurking side businesses and mostly any LE activity.

Sounds like horney Tina is similar to Houston’s AMP Liz and Clear Lake’s AMP Mimi. Hehe!!
The sheriff's Dept there is notorious for busting amp's and they are very public about it
Well just a quick reply,... I made a stop by the place. Hard to notice on that road during the evening hours, but the neon OPEN sign leads you there. Met by Cathy first and later finished by Tina in true “Tina Fashion!” I will post my fiction encounter later this week when I get some time. Happy New Year gents!!
Any details on donations for this place? Should I bring 160? 200? 260? I thought places like Bella’s were 200 so I’m wondering what the donations are here.
Tina is an amazing Thai girl. Cathy is Vietnamese but I have not yet had the pleasure. I almost opted for the 4 hands massage but glad I didn’t because Tina was more than I could handle.