Liberals views of muslims vs gun owners

Maybe NOT! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It's absurd. I have to ride on an elevator and try to explain to my 8 year old why the fat cowboy has an AR15 slung over his shoulder. It is fucking ridiculous and unnecessary.

And, you better believe that if I'm walking into a Wells Fargo branch to rob it, the big fat cowboy wearing the pistol on his belt gets shot first.
It's absurd. I have to ride on an elevator and try to explain to my 8 year old why the fat cowboy has an AR15 slung over his shoulder. It is fucking ridiculous and unnecessary.

And, you better believe that if I'm walking into a Wells Fargo branch to rob it, the big fat cowboy wearing the pistol on his belt gets shot first. Originally Posted by wimpage
How do you explain to your 8 year old your live-in friend
"Keith"?????????????

You disgusting cock-sucker!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 06-07-2013, 03:44 PM
howdy JL

And, you better believe that if I'm walking into a Wells Fargo branch to rob it, the big fat cowboy wearing the pistol on his belt gets shot first. Originally Posted by timpage
Well there is a flip side to everything. What if it so happens there is four or five of them. You have some fancy shooting to do don't ya.
  • CJ7
  • 06-07-2013, 04:04 PM
Well there is a flip side to everything. What if it so happens there is four or five of them. You have some fancy shooting to do don't ya. Originally Posted by acp5762

get 5 coffins ready ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeFpM2OEWPs
get 5 coffins ready ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeFpM2OEWPs Originally Posted by CJ7
Yeah right.
  • CJ7
  • 06-07-2013, 06:24 PM
you need to go watch a shooting competition sometime and see teenagers hit 10 metal plates in less than 5 seconds..
you need to go watch a shooting competition sometime and see teenagers hit 10 metal plates in less than 5 seconds.. Originally Posted by CJ7
I do that all the time with a Sig Sauer 229 40 cal. at 20ft. But metal plates and bodies are two different things.
  • WTF
  • 06-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Iam gonna let you believe that. Originally Posted by acp5762
You ain't gonna 'let' me do shit.
You ain't gonna 'let' me do shit. Originally Posted by WTF
Well then don't believe it, see what I care. It was your post and it made you sound stupid as usual. The thing is you expected me to believe it and that's not going to happen.
  • CJ7
  • 06-07-2013, 11:40 PM
Well then don't believe it, see what I care. It was your post and it made you sound stupid as usual. The thing is you expected me to believe it and that's not going to happen. Originally Posted by acp5762

hold still so I can pin this medal on your coat
hold still so I can pin this medal on your coat Originally Posted by CJ7
I deserve a medal for putting up with all you liberal jerks on this forum. You jackasses can make a priest cuss.
  • CJ7
  • 06-08-2013, 12:35 PM
I deserve a medal for putting up with all you liberal jerks on this forum. You jackasses can make a priest cuss. Originally Posted by acp5762
bzzzzzzzzzzzz

wrong again

I may be a jackass but Im not a liberal

Registered Independent ...

so unless you are speaking about you, If I were you, I'd leave YOU out of the threads
bzzzzzzzzzzzz

wrong again

I may be a jackass but Im not a liberal

Registered Independent ...

so unless you are speaking about you, If I were you, I'd leave YOU out of the threads Originally Posted by CJ7
Yeah right, now you're a independent. You're dysfunctional.
  • CJ7
  • 06-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Yeah right now you're a independent. You're dysfunctional. Originally Posted by acp5762
your name calling rightwing gene surfaced ... kudos

rightwingers believe anything and everything that doesn't march lockstep with them are from the liberal side of the aisle

yet another genetic malfunction ... aka , stupidity