Ready For A Change??

looking good girl and you are making very noticeable progress!
That's great I've been eating the paleo way for several months.It's a little hard to maintain on the road but I've lost 30lbs so far, just need to start exercising! I've never heard of insanity, is it something that needs a lot of room or equipment? I've been looking into starting some cross training.
  • RJFTW
  • 08-07-2013, 12:00 PM
You don't need any equipment for Insanity unless there's an advanced version I don't know of, as for space you need probably an 8 foot area may be able to get away with 5 from my experience.
That's awesome its working for you! I actually did the Insanity workout for a while with my sister and got her into it I thought I was in good shape and that thing kicked my ass. She's still doing the workout and went from over 200 and she's down to like 170 or somewhere in there. Hope you keep having success with it. Originally Posted by RJFTW
Thx, love! I'm absolutely ecstatic with it! Not to mention, my workout partner is turning into quite the eye candy.... gives me motivation! ;-)
Another.... after today's workout. ...
I wish I could make them smaller from my s4.... any tips from tech geeks would be appreciated!
Wow you're looking great! I'm gonna have to research insanity and try to make it work in a truck. Theres another truck driver I know who moonlights as a personal trainer I'm going have to talk to him. For your pics I found a couple thngs. Try Resize MyPix for Androidit's in google play. Also look at Reduce Photo Size or RY Batch Resize. I know the first two have free and premium versions, it looks like Reduce Photo Size is free only. Also, if you scroll down while looking at any of them I noticed sveral others in the similiar area. Unrelated but an article I'm keeping for when I get an s4 is this link: http://www.thefullsignal.com/samsung...ips-and-tricks I hope this all helps.
  • katee
  • 08-10-2013, 05:28 PM
You are looking good girl!! Kudos to you!
Try Resize MyPix for Androidit's in google play. Also look at Reduce Photo Size or RY Batch Resize. I know the first two have free and premium versions, it looks like Reduce Photo Size is free only. Also, if you scroll down while looking at any of them I noticed sveral others in the similiar area. Unrelated but an article I'm keeping for when I get an s4 is this link: http://www.thefullsignal.com/samsung...ips-and-tricks I hope this all helps.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, sweetheart! I will look into those.

Katee, thanks, girl!! Hope you are doing well since the last time we talked!
There was nothing wrong with you before - You were and continue to be beautiful, inside & out!!
  • katee
  • 09-15-2013, 12:52 PM
She is beautiful just as she was.. She was perfect in fact! I think it was just wanting to live healthier, wasn't it? Some may say that I am out of shape or need to loose weight, however I'm good with me. I am perfect just the way I am. Perfectly Katee! Self acceptance is a wonderful thing. Don't buy into the idea that we all have to be a size 2. You girls are PERFECT beautiful ladies. It's all about embracing yourself, and enjoying life. And if Makayla enjoys what she's doing, and makes her/you feel good about you... Horaah for you!
  • katee
  • 09-15-2013, 02:46 PM
Please let me know if you can see my previous post under Mary Magdalene ? It's not showing up on my posts! Thank you!
5 more gone! ;-) This is becoming a lot of fun.... but now I need new clothes :/ Everything for winter, and I mean EVERYTHING.... is waaaay too loose now! Gah! Lol!

Stay warm out there, sexies!

XoXo
And yes Katee.... I just now saw it.... haven't been on this thread in quite some time!

You are very kind :-) Thank you for putting a smile on my face! And as for Mary... girl, I know YOU feel that way or we wouldn't offer doubles when you're in town, eh? ;-) hehe! You gotta come back up some time!

XoXo
Gah! Double post! My bad!