Poll: STD's from BBBJ

Burk sent me Herpes in the mail..just sayin.

On a side note..would "I think so," "I don't think so," and "maybe" all mean the same damn thing? LOL.
I did . She called me and put in an order for a triple case.
After reading this thread I have decided to bring the pull my finger routine back into my hobby career! LOL
dumbest poll ever. definitly... is never...well almost never, the answer in a multiple choice...and this is no exception. they only way to even be a little sure of how you got said drip...would be to get a bj...only a bj...and then wait a few months for something to happen. then adn only then would you be certain of where you got whatever you got.
I think it's a great thread. Ask someone to tell the entire hobby universe that you have had an STD. I'm sure you get nothing but honesty here.
oh the thread is funny as hell... just a lame poll. even if honesty was possible...still no way for it to be informative
no mater what, you should never let yourself start FOCUSING in on your PENIS to a point where you dont seem to get anything else much done.if you start thinking and becoming a worry wart, I GURANTEE you will talk yourself into it hurting or at the very least a light itch.

just try to put it all on the back burner for awhile and go about your day as if nothing ever happened..
  • Tiny
  • 11-24-2011, 10:29 PM
Responding to the geniuses posting here,

1. There is a difference between "I think so", "I don't think so", and "maybe." I could have used probabilities in the questions, but if you can't distinguish between those three simple choices, that would have really thrown you for a loop.

2. How is someone telling the whole hobby universe he's had an STD by voting in a poll? Do you believe the administrators are somehow keeping tabs on who voted, and they're going to publish that somewhere?

3. Blondie, I believe you're right in a sense, in that a lot of men get STD's and never know it -- HPV and HSV in particular. However, there are quite a few mongers, including me, who religiously use condoms for intercourse with providers, one night stands, etc., but who aren't always as careful when it comes to oral sex. I'd guess that the 3 men who said they definitely got an STD from BBBJ's fall into this category. As did the majority of the 94 who said they definitely did not get an STD from a BBBJ. This may be a self-serving comment, since I posted the poll, but this has been useful to me. I've read on a number of health sites that the risk of getting gonorrhea, chlamydia, HSV, and especially syphillis from oral sex is real and signficant. But I've never seen any statistical study showing how real the risk is. As you point out, it would be impossible to design a good study, even if you were an academic and seriously trying to answer the question. In any event, looking at the results of this poll, I'm not as paranoid as I used to be. Someone else who's married and not willing to put up with, say, a single digit probability that he's going to eventually bring something home to wifey because of BBBJ's from prostitutes might come to a different conclusion.
I have NEVER had an STD! I have never gone BBFS hobby or Civilian. I don't see providers that walk the streets and charge .20-.60 for services. I look for low volume first appointment of the day providers. It’s been a formula I'm not changing!
Breaking butt is like breaking bread together. It's a very intimate act you perform with a loved one. You both eat a high fiber diet for several days, strip down naked, and then kneel side-by-side with your rear ends held high in the air and pass gas. Originally Posted by Tiny
lmfaooooo
Let's see most guys requre it most ladies give it. Never hear anyone disussing a problem on here or in civilian life. I have given hundreds maybe thousands of bbbjs never had or given an std. Statistically speaking you are more likely to get killed in a car accident within 5 miles of your home.
Think I will drive to the store and get some flavored condoms.
Let's see most guys requre it most ladies give it. Never hear anyone disussing a problem on here or in civilian life. I have given hundreds maybe thousands of bbbjs never had or given an std. Statistically speaking you are more likely to get killed in a car accident within 5 miles of your home.
Think I will drive to the store and get some flavored condoms. Originally Posted by LadyRed
What Flavor?
What Flavor? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Cherry Red!
Cherry Red! Originally Posted by LadyRed
I should have guess! LOL
  • Tiny
  • 11-26-2011, 11:30 AM
On a foreign message board I read about someone who says he always uses condoms for vaginal sex. Over a 2-3 year period, he got STD's from BBBJ's 7 times. From his history on the board he's not a troll. He was seeing providers in Thailand and the Philippines. I suspect the providers there might not be as likely to seek medical assistance for oral STD's. And drug resistant strains of some STD's are more common there. I don't think I can post the text here because of copyright restrictions, but if anyone wants it PM me.