Newbie Question

Nobody on my current pay4play list, but I spent a lot of time not fucking Lauren Mayfair. Lana Dyer was a close second.
Self edit: I would like to add that conversation during time spent with a provider should never include this board, other boards, or other hobbyists or providers. Shame on those who do this.
..... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You are such a no fun dud.
Does there exist in Houston, a provider whose character and personality are so cool that the end game doesn't matter? Who is the funnest provider just to hang out with? Do providers that are just fun to be around even exist?
..... Originally Posted by Blood De
It is more about the trick having game...not the provider.

You're probably boring and have bad breath.
Does there exist in Houston, a provider whose character and personality are so cool that the end game doesn't matter? Originally Posted by Blood De
No, apparently you need to fly them in from the Carolinas. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I don't get it. Went to a school there and thought it was boring. ??? Originally Posted by Blood De
Review: TG and Foxy paint Houston Red (and cream colored)
And you think I'm Tebow...ish? heh Originally Posted by Blood De
I thinck you are an early Tebowmas gift to the masses........let them eat cake
I prefer variety. I've had nice convo with a few. Most recent is probably Pistol Marks, she's pretty cool. Allison of Houston is a sweetheart - only the second hooker I've ever let in my ride. But then today, at a Latin agency, I don't think I said 10 words in the whole hour.
But then today, at a Latin agency, I don't think I said 10 words in the whole hour......***and she only understood less than half**** Originally Posted by tbone77494
Added some clarity for ya
As long as he said "see" 10 times, she understood every word.......ijs
Holy fucking shit, this is awesome. Welcome Blood De!

Self edit: I would like to add that conversation during time spent with a provider...my phone will be out of sight and out of mind. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You're starting to scratch an itch. Serious pet peeve of mine. Phones and distractions at dinner and in meetings; so rude.

I ended a M&G a couple months ago abruptly because was trying to hold a conversation with me while texting - zero eye contact. I had a conversation with what I presume to be her pimp later, who wanted to know why I bailed, and I explained social cues.
That's why I go on so many dinner dates. Conversation is foreplay too.

Self edit:I would like to add that conversation during time spent with a provider should never include this board, other boards, or other hobbyists or providers. Shame on those who do this. Also, unless it's a family emergency, my phone will be out of sight and out of mind. Originally Posted by YummyMarie

This is the ick right?
Any provider that you click with will be the one that you can have fun with. You won't click with everyone. Just get out there and see some ladies.

A hint. If she doesn't kick you out after business is done then that may the provider that you can have fun with Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack

I don't see anyone ever kicking you out!
For fucks sake. You guys fucking kill me paying to talk to a hooker. Get off your fat ass and go out into the world. There are women everywhere to talk to. Most of you are 50+, how do you still have a problem with this? Hell, just show up at any bar and as long as you're paying for drinks, you can get women to talk to you.

If you are truly desperate to have a yong woman to talk to and feel compelled to pay for it, go to a strip club. The $/hr for just talking would be dramatically lower than straight up hookers.
Newbie Question = Anybody looking for suckers?
This thread will not be complete until we've heard from junglemonkey.