NFL starts tomorrow, are you looking forward to the season

Yep. Jerry Jones may be a really good businessman, but Landry, Staubach, Too Tall Jones, and I would add Tex Schramm and a few others of that era, had class. Originally Posted by billw1032
Well, there was that time ''Too Tall'' Jones got a blowjob outside of Baby Doll's, back in the day. Not exactly classy, but I'm jealous, nevertheless
Baseball and basketball are complete bores now. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Yes, basketball and baseball are complete bores and will continue to have no audience. If the basketball athletes, Lebron, etc., were truly interested in social reform, why did they only confer with Obama instead of both parties. Unfortunately, they do make it extremely difficult to separate politics from sports. When we see athletes trash the right constantly, why are we assumed to want to support them with our wallets. Tuning into the games drives up the ratings and the NFL make a substantial amount of money determined by the viewership. I know football is higher on the food chain in terms of sports in the US but I really don't see a different outcome regarding consumer sentiment.
May I add that it is disingenuous, and easy to ''protest'' when Fans are unable to be present at games. these Cowards would never do their phony schtick in front of live audiences.

and for anyone signing on to this phony garbage, the few Fans that will attend tonight's game in person, are the docile Sheep that feel so fortunate to pay $300+ to see lame football, are not about to bark back at a ''protesting'' Grandstanding, overpaid, Middle School intellect athlete.
Agree. and I like Staubach's daughter on the Dallas City Council, Jennifer Staubach Gates. That is some good MILF pussy I'd like to get a peice of.

I hope the guys who say they don't care about the NFL will have the balls to back it up. I am doubtful they will, most at least.

I will tune in briefly tonight, to see how everyone reacts and adjusts. More of a news story thing, than giving a shit. Same Sunday night, when the Cowboys start. After that I can't see me watching. Baseball and basketball are complete bores now. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Without the fans in the stands it really takes the life out of the game.
  • oeb11
  • 09-11-2020, 08:02 AM
NFL rosters are 70% black
Ipso facto a racist organization.
bowing to marxist and anti family OBLM and marxist DPST party.

hell no - i don't watch! The players and organizations hate me as a mature white male.

hell no - i don't watch! The players and organizations hate me as a mature white male. Originally Posted by oeb11
It is overwhelming statistical evidence of bias when you consider black people make up a mere 12-14% of the US population against 70% black players in the NFL, likely more in the NBA. Such an imbalance in favor of whites would be a sure thing at the EEOC.

Additionally, Asians and Mexicans are very poorly represented in the NFL and NBA - incontrovertible evidence of racial stereotyping at the least.

The worst teams display similiar racial disparities so how can they claim it is merit based?
No NBA, NFL, MLB for me.

hell no - i don't watch! The players and organizations hate me as a mature white male. Originally Posted by oeb11
mature? old is the word you're looking for.
mature? old is the word you're looking for. Originally Posted by darkwader

You can use any word you choose to describe "white male". All hate is directed at "white males"
  • oeb11
  • 09-12-2020, 10:00 AM
dw - whatever - if you are lucky you too will become 'mature' some day.

troll!
Exactly who they are playing for? The stadium is empty and it's the same at the other games. The teams gotta be losing money with the stadiums almost completely empty.

Also I noticed on some of the games that are outdoors, why are the staff on the sideline wearing masks? They are outdoors!

Found this. The NFL teams still make a few millions with their stadiums empty.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeoza.../#5c43cf56691a
Im watching the Saints!! {no hating plzzzzz lol}