CBS analyst nailed using a computer to find pussy

• WTF
  • 01-18-2015, 09:20 AM
Lets connect the dots (and annoy EVA); this guy is a CBS sports analyst, he analyzes golf, Obama plays golf (boy, does he play golf), this guy obviously know something that Obama doesn't want the world to know about, so now they have something on this guy to blackmail him from divulging that secret. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
This from the link JDCornhole himself provided!

Basketball analyst and former NBA player Greg Anthony was suspended indefinitely by CBS on Saturday after he was arrested on a charge of soliciting a prostitute in a Washington, D.C., hotel room.
He gave usual "I'm sorry, I made a terrible mistake" apology.

I would think more of him if he would have just said, " hey, I wanted some pussy".

Our laws are Fukin' stupid.
  • Old-T
  • 01-18-2015, 09:30 AM
Was this guy surfing Backpage?

He's a basketball analyst JD. Originally Posted by JCM800
Facts? JD doesn't care about minor trivialities like facts. Not when he can create fictitious posts to push his agenda. The scary part is he probably really does believe some of it.

Sad. JD used to be one of the RW types who made some good points. Recently he has been drifting farther from RW to RWW. We really don't need more of the Wacko fringe on here. Step back away from the cliff, JD. There is still time!

By the way, Greg Anthony seems to be a very bright, very industrious guy. I believe he is the UNLV player from the Larry Johnson/Stacy Augmon era who started a t-shirt company and was willing to give up his scholarship to do so. But the NCAA said he could not own the company and play basketball.
  • Old-T
  • 01-18-2015, 09:32 AM
He gave usual "I'm sorry, I made a terrible mistake" apology.

I would think more of him if he would have just said, " hey, I wanted some pussy".

Our laws are Fukin' stupid. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Certainly agree with your last point. Sadly, to do what you wanted him to do would be equivalent to self-immolation.
Why was DHS snooping on him? Did they have a warrant? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"For now, know that every border you cross, every purchase you make, every call you dial, every cell phone tower you pass, friend you keep, site you visit and subject line you type is in the hands of the system whose reach is unlimited, but whose safe guards are not ..." Citizenfour.

He gave usual "I'm sorry, I made a terrible mistake" apology. Originally Posted by Jackie S
At least it wasn't:

"I was NOT trying to have sex with that woman!!!!"

Lets connect the dots (and annoy EVA); this guy is a CBS sports analyst, he analyzes golf, Obama plays golf (boy, does he play golf), this guy obviously know something that Obama doesn't want the world to know about, so now they have something on this guy to blackmail him from divulging that secret. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
HOLY SHIT!

You reach higher levels of dipshittery every day, JDIdiot.

Let's connect the dots. JDIdiot follows golf reporters. JDIdiot posts a lot about golf. JDIdiot considers himself an expert on foreign and domestic policy. JDIdiot claims to one of the academic elite, in his ivory tower of "education." JDIdiot also is a compulsive liar.

We finally outed you Mr. President!

JDIdiot is President Obama!
At least it wasn't:

"I was NOT trying to have sex with that woman!!!!"

Originally Posted by LexusLover
I HARDLY think President Clinton would have used a Thompson house brand generic cigar.

Dipshit.

Facts? JD doesn't care about minor trivialities like facts. Not when he can create fictitious posts to push his agenda. The scary part is he probably really does believe some of it.

Sad. JD used to be one of the RW types who made some good points. Recently he has been drifting farther from RW to RWW. We really don't need more of the Wacko fringe on here. Step back away from the cliff, JD. There is still time!

By the way, Greg Anthony seems to be a very bright, very industrious guy. I believe he is the UNLV player from the Larry Johnson/Stacy Augmon era who started a t-shirt company and was willing to give up his scholarship to do so. But the NCAA said he could not own the company and play basketball. Originally Posted by Old-T
I don't think they asked him that when they booked him and I don't follow sports period. I know that there is a big football game coming up but don't care who is playing in it and I certainly don't waste my time looking up quarterbacks names. My comment was initiated by the comments made by someone else. So if they were wrong then I apologize for their mistake and the coot can bite me.

Once again I forgot to put up the sign

I don't follow sports period. I know that there is a big football game coming up but don't care who is playing in it and I certainly don't waste my time looking up quarterbacks names. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The post mentioned basketball players.

Homo.
I HARDLY think President Clinton would have used a Thompson house brand generic cigar.

Dipshit.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Monica didn't care why should the Old-Goat?
Link?
  • Old-T
  • 01-18-2015, 07:43 PM
IIFFy, you are getting quite fixated on me for some reason. Somehow thinking I am associated with comments I never made. These early signs of delusions can lead to more serious problems. You should probably get back with your psychiatrist as soon as you canm
IIFFy, you are getting quite fixated on me for some reason. Somehow thinking I am associated with comments I never made. These early signs of delusions can lead to more serious problems. You should probably get back with your psychiatrist as soon as you canm Originally Posted by Old-T
Sorry Old-Goat... get some Butt Balm as soon as you canm...
  • Old-T
  • 01-18-2015, 10:40 PM
Oh my! You really are fixated on that, aren't you. More dumb comments from one of the most consistent posters we have. IIFFy, at least we never have to wonder if you will say something profound--it hasn't happened yet and odds are it never will.