What is your most memorable session ever

Can I chime in if I have a good story about banging chicks? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
It deserves its own thread!!!!

HB
It was the mid-70s and I was flying back to Austin after business on the east coast. At that time, there were no direct flights and my flight went through DFW. I had a good seat, on the aisle in the first row of coach, just behind the curtain that separated coach from first class back then.

As I boarded I was greeted by a very pretty stewardess (that’s what they were called then). Petite, brown eyes, golden blonde hair in a page-boy haircut. The effect of her brown eyes and blonde hair was at once sultry and innocent. Very appealing, very sexy. She said “Welcome aboard,” and smiled warmly. Our eyes held for just a moment longer than politeness or professionalism called for. Was there something there?

As we made preparations for takeoff I realized that she was serving the first-class cabin and gave up my brief but pleasant pipe dream. And then we were airborne, Dallas-bound, and they closed the curtain. Still, I could see her through an opening in the curtain as she moved among the passengers, serving drinks and then the meal. When it was time for coffee, she stepped through the curtain. “Oh, you haven’t been served yet. Would like some?” She filled my cup from a silver plate pitcher. “Be sure to let me know if you need anything else.”

She stepped through that curtain a few more times during the flight to check on my comfort. She would rest her hand on my arm or my shoulder once or twice to steady herself. “Another vodka, sir?”

“How far are you going?”, she asked. I replied, “Austin.” “Oh,” she said slowly, her voice falling, “I’m getting off in Dallas. I live in Arlington.” The invitation hung in the air for a moment.

I “missed” my connecting flight. We met at baggage claim and walked to her car. As we drove in silence, I rested my hand on her thigh. She covered my hand with hers, pushing gently and caressing the back of my hand with her fingers. I was very aroused.

At her apartment we kissed hungrily and undressed and I took her quickly on the floor. Then, in her bed, all night long, we made love and fucked and screwed and sucked and bit and probed and kissed each other, falling asleep for short interludes until one or the other of us would start again. Her body was lean and taut, her breasts small and firm, her tongue hungry. She was inexhaustible.

In the morning she brewed a pot of coffee and made me a reservation on a flight to Austin. We made love one more time, slowly, slowly, and then she drove me to the airport and we kissed goodbye at the curb.

I never saw her again. I never knew her name.

The reservation she made for me was in first class.

Monk
Pussy Galore before she became PG had one of the most memorable nights of my life. lets just say she did more then.......................... ..........

just between us
That's a great story, Monk. Perhaps bittersweet, because there isn't more to the story. But such is that nature of life. Thanks for sharing.

We should actually turn this into a contest: real life fiction, the most memorable true encounters...with some sort of prize for the winner.
One of my favorite sessions was in Singapore. After having checked out geylang and seeing how dead it was during the day, I ended up at Far East Plaza. Although many of the malls in Singapore put ours to shame - this is NOT one of them lol. But on one of the upper floors they had a health centre - and of course they had the cute hot girl on the outside to suck the customers in. And it worked.

The english was just good enough to set up a 2 girl thing. And then she added another girl into the mix - I think that is what I wanted, hmmmm ha - I decided to let them have their way with me even if I was getting the dumb out-of-towner treatment (that's my story and I'm stickin to it)

One cute girl, one average looking malay looking girl (coulda used better teeth) and one older average. The foreplay starts and they start going to town on me and the malay girl is aggressive with the hands so I get the vibe that they are going to try to finish me off early and look for that next unwary mall guy - so I keep everything under control. And I get doggie first with the cute one and she is very naturally tight and making such hot sounds and I was in the zone and I could have been happy having her for the hour. But noooo - I really wish I knew what the girls were saying. They are talking during the whole thing - not the customary pointing and laughing at me lol - but very business like. They switch up and the aggressive girl wants missionary, but I insist on doggie Well holy SHIT - she tightens up on me with THE GRIP (tm) and then starts backing that ass up like she was doing some kind of SUMO contest to knock me out of the ring. That was hot. So I'm trying to pound her in doggie and she's going all out and I slow down some. And then the older one is trash talking me!!!! (she is smiling, holding her hands up in a clapping pose and pushing her hands together saying faster LOL) Then she gets behind there and starts the old ball stroking with her hands and I'm holding on for dear life now. This is all quite awesome and I'm just making it take as long as possible just on principle - luckily it also feels incredible. Well this goes on for a half hour and then the malay girl starts using her hand on me while the other one is still "on the ball". Cute girl didn't know what to do - newb - but she looked good still. And eventually it finishes and the old girl gives me the "you number one in singapore" suckup which... I will that thank you very much! The whole thing was probably an hour 15 but so awesome because the environment was very unfamiliar and I didn't have any high expectations going in.
Fireman that hurts my feelings! I do more now than I did then! Too bad we are just friends or I would remind you....
Pussy Galore before she became PG had one of the most memorable nights of my life. lets just say she did more then.......................... ..........

just between us

just between us
__________________ Originally Posted by Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore if your feelings are hurt you are welcum to take your frustration out with me
  • ztonk
  • 02-18-2015, 09:38 PM
This one was pretty awesome.

z
5 years ago with UTRebecca/MaddietheCoed... probably my all-time favorite provider to-date.

The best part of it wasn't the multiple O's we both shared, but it didn't seem like a session between a provider and client like a lot of other meetings I've had. It felt natural, like you met this girl at the bar and she comes back to your house and knocks you unconscious on your own headboard type of natural and your not quite sure if you'd look too desperate calling her the next day, but want too really badly.
That would be my French Mistress ... review is somewhere in Eccie ...