Will the Inny's Please Raise Their Hands?

I'm rather confused about this whole inny vs. outie as it pertains not to belly buttons but to pussies. And that example with what seems like a ham sandwich was quite perturbing. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Imo I dont think to the sandwich photo was meant to be insulting. More of a silly illustrutive example depicting the differences in the beautiful female form. Ive been with women of both ends of the spectrum and many in between. Ive appreciated all of them! Certainly OP was merely posting his preference much like a preference for grooming, body shape, hair, natural breasts or implants.
Berkleigh,

I love a THICK camel toe and sometimes I stare not thinking about what I'm doing and I get caught.
It's kinda imbarassing getting caught especially when it's staring back at me and my nawty mind starts spinning.. I've got a few irons in the fire I've got to take care of before I get off the fence & set an appointment with you to explore all of your finer points of interest & your thick CT.
P411 w/19ok's

37OHSSV
When I said I was perturbed, I did mean insulted. I was more so weirded out and also further confused by those visuals. I'm guessing an inny or outie has to do with labia or vulva size..

Imo I dont think to the sandwich photo was meant to be insulting. More of a silly illustrutive example depicting the differences in the beautiful female form. Ive been with women of both ends of the spectrum and many in between. Ive appreciated all of them! Certainly OP was merely posting his preference much like a preference for grooming, body shape, hair, natural breasts or implants. Originally Posted by corona