Electronics

The newest one! LOL! Seriously, the e-cig PV (personal vaporizer). Still transitioning over, but I find it very similar to an analog when used properly. Lots of flavors of juice to choose from and the second hand steam is sweet and clean smelling. This is particularly nice since flavored cigarettes were banned. Also, there's no 'smoke', I can use it in the house, the car, at work, etc. One should even be able to use it on an airplane if you can get it through the Trinket Stealers of America.

Diver
My Microwave LOL
Hard to pick just one but if limited I guess it would be my laptop. But, I sure would not enjoy life without my Blackberry, GPS, HGTV, and all the other toys we must have today.

With the technology we have seen in the last couple of years, what the heck will we have a few years from today? Books and news papers will be possibly gone and we will all have a Kindle. The computers and cell phones we have today will be the "big old" style.
1. My PC - desktop.
2. My stereo. It uses vacuum tubes but I think it's still electronic.
3. My TV.

My friends call me Mr. Lowtech.

Attachment 1233
For those of us with a little more "aging" than we'd care to admit, we've been blessed with watching the electronic age burst through its seams into the hi tech world we now live in and cannot do without.

The microwave reinvented the way the world eats, the cell phone reinvented the way people communicate, the computer gave new meaning to the phrase, the world is at your fingertips, the "smart" phones combined both phone and internet.

Some of us are just happy to have a digital coffee pot to greet us with fresh brewed coffee, as we browse the internet with occasional glances at our hdtv as we talk on our i-phones while nuking breakfast.
It is hard to just pick one!
If I had to pick 1 it would be the phone because it has everything but the car. LOL
I would have to say my phone, laptop, car,GPS and CD/radio!
wow its a toss up between my pda/phone and laptop. I take both with me wherever i gom - literallly...
I could scrap them all and live in a cabin in the woods.

First I had a pager. When I called the number paged from, it was always a problem waiting.

Then I had a car phone (for you youngsters - it was like a cell phone, but for the car.) When it rang, nobody was ever calling to tell me what a great job I was going. It meant there was a problem waiting.

Currently I have a PDA - see statement above.

My laptop, I receive urgent email about problems that need to be solved.
I have the new DROID and this thing is amazing. Granted I wanted to throw it out the window the first couple of weeks, but it's way cool. Secondly, cause i've been such a good girl, I have a new car with the Motorola Sync system.. and this is even cooler. You sync the Droid to the car, the lady talks to you (which is wierd), but you can make hands-free calls, music choices, navigation choices, all synced to the Droid. Now if the lady will only serve me a Margarita when I ask, i'd have it all1
Except that while drinking that Margarita, in the confines of your car, you leave yourself open to a DWI..... of course, you could use the droid to call the attorney and use the GPS to tell him where you are being held
I'm going crazy without my laptop. That's my pick.
Has to be my laptop with the AirCard for internet connection anywhere
I could scrap them all and live in a cabin in the woods.

First I had a pager. When I called the number paged from, it was always a problem waiting.

Then I had a car phone (for you youngsters - it was like a cell phone, but for the car.) When it rang, nobody was ever calling to tell me what a great job I was going. It meant there was a problem waiting.

Currently I have a PDA - see statement above.

My laptop, I receive urgent email about problems that need to be solved. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC

I couldn't agree more. I love my desktop computer, but "staying connected" with mobile devices just gives more people the chance to give me "couldjajusts" (ie "Couldjajust give up your lunch to do this extra thing for me?"). I have a cell phone and a pager, but I use them as little as possible. There is nothing so un-Zen as a cell phone. Just call me a Luddite.
youu guys crack me up!!!!!
Bigmike and gryphon, i couldn't agree more. Now to get the ladies to the cabin and i would be all set!