Encounter: Max Rax & a Surprise Friend

Was the other breast unNatural ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
The friend’s breasts?

They were natural. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Nevermind dammit!! That's what I get for not proofreading lol
Dbl post.....
eccie addict i sent you a dm
She is so freakin hot and sexy.... but she is in desperate need of a lot dicking. It is very much pent up...

If you ever manage to raise your head and look at her face , she has pouty mouth and dimple chin I like . Something evil about a baby face sitting on top of the 38 H twins .
Whew!! Hot review! Loved it. I was kind of hoping the other girl would be Dylan. I had a great birthday double with Max and Dylan back in the day. I've never seen either one again but would love to have another double with them. Originally Posted by sharkman29
First thing I thought as well never did a double with the two but I saw them both back when before Dylan got a breast job. They used to tell how they played together without anyone else. Very open minded is an understatement.
First thing I thought as well never did a double with the two but I saw them both back when before Dylan got a breast job. They used to tell how they played together without anyone else. Very open minded is an understatement. Originally Posted by Bannor09
AGREED. Great Duo! Always nice when the ladies involved are actually into each other. Some ladies will do doubles but aren't into girls or even each other. Max is not one of those ladies. She enjoys it and if she and the other lady have chemistry it can be very "explosive".