Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

My guess is there is a little competative "feel" for our girls as that day and hour come. Originally Posted by Mythos
If that's true, it's pretty sad and pathetic.

....Taking first place requires practice and skill. I am sure the ladies agree. Originally Posted by Mythos
Taking fist place requires a fast and consistent upload speed...no more.
Attention from both our local rapist. Rapewhistle and Rapistpapi... how nice. You both may die now. You have my permission. Originally Posted by Mythos
It's all in good fun! I totally spaced on my WL ad this week and didn't post it until 9:13p. It was oddly satisfying, but hey, I'll take satisfaction wherever I can find it.
Originally Posted by Zireta Jolie

Many providers find that posting taint photos is very satisfying.
My guess is there is a little competative "feel" for our girls as that day and hour come. Am I wrong girls? Taking first place requires practice and skill. I am sure the ladies agree.

Originally Posted by Mythos
Yes. It is always difficult to get first place, and I have yet to manage it. I usually end up around 3rd or 4th. Let's see how I do this week.

Taking fist place requires a fast and consistent upload speed...no more. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Not true. There is no way I (or anyone else) can know exactly when the other providers are clicking "submit". I sit and watch the clock ticking and try to get as close to 9:01pm as possible.
Not true. There is no way I (or anyone else) can know exactly when the other providers are clicking "submit". I sit and watch the clock ticking and try to get as close to 9:01pm as possible. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I hope your watching the eccie site clock....not your own pc or phone clock.
Pull the timer up on your phone and the second the Eccie/computer clock hits 9pm press start, then once the timer on your phone says 56 seconds, hit submit.

From there how the top poster makes it to that top spot is still unknown to me because it's obvious that many ladies are hitting submit at that 55/56 second mark. I don't know, maybe the provider whose location is closest to the Eccie server wins? <------ that was a joke, by the way.

If you wait until 57/58 or 59 seconds the chance of the clock turning over to 9:01pm is great and then your ad will be deleted.

I'm not a gambler nor do I normally have the luxury of sitting in front of my computer at 9pm on a Sunday night counting seconds down, so it's rarely a game I play.
If that's true, it's pretty sad and pathetic. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Why be a dick?

Taking fist place requires a fast and consistent upload speed...no more. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Uh. No.
Not true. There is no way I (or anyone else) can know exactly when the other providers are clicking "submit". I sit and watch the clock ticking and try to get as close to 9:01pm as possible. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Good luck!
Yes. It is always difficult to get first place, and I have yet to manage it. I usually end up around 3rd or 4th. Let's see how I do this week. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
So you are now offering real whore services???
I hope your watching the eccie site clock....not your own pc or phone clock. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
and the second the Eccie/computer clock hits 9pm press start...
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Eccie clock? What is the Eccie clock and where does one find it? I usually go by the time on my computer when posting this. I only messed up once bc yes, it took too long to load and it posted at 9:01. But I usually do ok and get in 3rd or 4th as said.
lol ... Sorry, I meant that the computer clock and the time on Eccie are the same.
Maybe she meant the Eccie Cock?
Maybe she meant the Eccie Cock? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I wonder what Eccie's cock would look like.
Eccie clock? What is the Eccie clock and where does one find it? ....... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
it previously showed on the home page (before the page redesign) but I'm not seeing it now on my phone.

II'll check later from my computer.

but clearly there is one.....not the same as your clock although the times might be very close.