Prostate massage - do you just ask?

An unskilled finger in your ass can be risky. I reckon guys realize that in your ass is where guy’s G Spot is, actual massage of your prostate serves many purposes, for one some relief to an over sized prostate, of course if the person doing it is learned/skilled and is gentle, another thing is when she starts to jerk you off while finding your spot, your prostate and simultaneously jerks you off you should experience a rather large protein dump and maybe even multiple orgasms. To get a finger in your ass is one thing, to each his own, but to have your prostate gently rubbed during a HE is ecstasy, it’s best to lay facing up during PM. For those that aren’t down to have a finger inserted, you can just about experience the same sensation by having a provider rubbing directly below your ball sack and pushing into or aiming towards you prostate at the base of you cock, giving you a bigger, harder erection and explosion.
Good details A, now who are the top 3 at this technique who also have a pretty face ?
And just like that Ericka xoxo got put on my P411 favourites.
  • zenz
  • 04-06-2023, 01:50 PM
Good details A, now who are the top 3 at this technique who also have a pretty face ? Originally Posted by michaelrayab

Also interested in this. Were you able to get an answer?
  • A1.
  • 04-06-2023, 07:45 PM
Tell her you like,
TOYS FOR BOYS
  • pxmcc
  • 04-07-2023, 02:21 PM
well fia is good, no doubt. my experience is that providers who consider themselves masters of seduction or pse rockstars tend to be more likely to be fia friendly. my approach is mostly the direct one. if i like the gal, i just say, baby can i get a finger in the ass so i can hit that wall 7 feet away, please..

if she says, well i'm not quite ready for that, she gets a pass. if she says eww gross, then she goes on my dns list lol. experienced hobbyists know that hygiene is more than skin deep, so the eww gross response isnt exactly on point..

tuma, tho, is borderline religious. well, i stand by that assertion, but in case i get quickly vaporized, possibly my choice of words could have been better..

lets see. i recall a tuma friendly provider thread somewhere. i wonder if i repost, for updating and timely relevance purposes only of course, whether the houston mods might vaporize me in lieu of the almighty-maybe he was feeling some ennui with all those boring af angels and saints and opted to give me a free hall pass for the day, u know..