candle wax for foreplay????

We want a FULL report!

PPE
If you are into using lots of wax, you can also get the electric tea kettles and use them to melt your paraffin wax and then just dip it out and pour all over your victim, err, I mean human canvas.
Kohana and PPE, always kick up to another level with the pictures..
Ive never done it, but it sounds kinky.
I did the candle wax this weekend with my guy...it was cool!
{I am not doing it in sessions yet though....but maybe in the future}
I can’t say I have ever had a bad experience with wax. Dallas you will love it. I prefer to blindfold the sub when doing this. The heat from the flame can be felt. It will add to the excitement. A drip here, now a drip there. I always like to surprise the sub with the drips. And just when you think you have felt it all. There was another candle that has been pooling wax for hours.... Right Down the back ......
I am going to experiment a little more in my personal life before I offer those type sessions...I think I like it{lol}!!!
I've done this type of play before and you should not use any candles with oils in them. The oils are what tends to burn and can leave some nasty marks.

I also make candles. I use 30/70 ratio soy/paraffin mix. Which makes a great moistureizer. I can color them to any color you want as well. But I will NOT put scents in them. The scents are oil based.

I'm shocked PPE did not mention that I made his candles for wax play.
You know, I don't specialize in fetishes so I really dont keep an eye on this forum...boy, what have I missed??? I wanted to try candle wax so much, after being 'teased' with some at a club, I was ready! I knew about the low temperture ones from the sex stores, but I was not interested in those at all! I wanted it HOT! As I say, 'It's good stimulation for the senses, you have to be able to feel it to enjoy it!' I went straight to the big pillar candles they sell at walt-mart.

oops, realized the link I posted earlier was too 'dirty' lol But... I do have a link to a self waxing video, if you care for a link to it, let me know!
wooohoooo use Miss Tiff...send it to me..lol!
And me, And me!!!

PPE
wooohoooo use Miss Tiff...send it to me..lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
And me, And me!!!

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
Y'all got mail!
Wow, Tiff... Just Wow....

PPE
Y'all got mail! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
OOO..... Can I see too?
I have a client who likes to wax the Kitty, so I let it grow a bit and he sets it up, now I wouldnt call it foreplay for me, but for him its such a turn on that he gets off without any touching...
I have to admit I kinda like it..
its like ripping off a bandade.. pain then alittle pleasure
Or maybe I am just Odd, I do like the typical wax on the nipple or drips on your back while Greek play...