A really interesting pm

Now your personal issues have you crossing over into threats to out others through contact with their landlords?

Isn't it time for you to check yourself in for some well needed rest and therapy? Originally Posted by Whispers
It's not like you Whispers, to completely miss the point.. You're slipping in your comprehension. But at your age, we can forgive you.. Remember, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you!!
I have no idea on what the peanut gallery has to say, not do I care. Anyways, busy doing and enjoying what I love to do. Peace out until I have the time and interest in this issue. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

What the fuck FP? You have officially lost your mind. No jokes, no trolling, get some help ASAP!
Just ignore all of the trolls.

You have the guts and courage to get all of this out in the open.

I'm in a situation where my neighbor next door sold his house and then someone else moved in right away. Then all of the sudden two Chinese nursing students moved in.

I'm not stupid. School already started.

There is no doubt that this and the other incidents have to do with the human traffickers of sex slaves. And yes, the FBI and CIA are involved but at times it feels lie they are the ones I should fear.

Thanks for sharing.
  • Gamer
  • 11-25-2017, 09:51 PM
Oh ya, silly of me to forget this small detail - it was a newbie that had just signed up about a week or two before trying to contact me. I haven't been newbie friendly in IDK how long now so I can't imagine how this person got a phone number I don't have listed or posted anywhere. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I really have no idea what you think you have evidence of or what DOD licenses on your phone means or what the phone repair guy saw on your phone right before he threw his away...

...but as for your phone number, have you looked at your most recent review?
I really have no idea what you think you have evidence of or what DOD licenses on your phone means or what the phone repair guy saw on your phone right before he threw his away...

...but as for your phone number, have you looked at your most recent review? Originally Posted by Gamer

You people really and truly missed the point and the issue. Anyways, this is on a different topic, yes I am going to hijack my own thread. I was becoming friends with a provider that goes by the me "Erin",she did something last night that I count as one of the top 5 of shamefully deceitful things a person have ever done to me. Hopefully after this I will never hear or see from her again.
PS, if anyone sees her ask her if she misses my swing. She can go make her own. That is last I will ever speak on this board about such a shamefully deceitful person. Enjoy the gossip about the post.
Taking a min to say OMG, I just had the best time laughing at your guy's responses and showing off the actual codes and shit from my phone. Best part is saying "OK, at what point did you miss the fact that if a codes reads, dogfooding, daily_hygine,animal_sniffer,at &t update with a sprint installer, ect it just might be hacked? " Literally, did you guys just fall off the turnip truck? It was hilarious as I'm showing the actual codes to someone and then read your guy's posts, my tummy actul started to hurt from so much laughter! Keep it coming guys cuz I'm making a great comedy show out all of this! I need one for the Voltron code, not to happy with the Robots in disguise, tag line I have going with it.
Taking a min to say OMG, I just had the best time laughing at your guy's responses and showing off the actual codes and shit from my phone. Best part is saying "OK, at what point did you miss the fact that if a codes reads, dogfooding, daily_hygine,animal_sniffer,at &t update with a sprint installer, ect it just might be hacked? " Literally, did you guys just fall off the turnip truck? It was hilarious as I'm showing the actual codes to someone and then read your guy's posts, my tummy actul started to hurt from so much laughter! Keep it coming guys cuz I'm making a great comedy show out all of this! I need one for the Voltron code, not to happy with the Robots in disguise, tag line I have going with it. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Something caught my eye in one of your guy's posts about a review. My last review was in September. The whole point of this thread was about how a newbie tried to text on Tuesday when I haven't had a phone number or email to even get a hold of me in months. So what is your point or were you trying to make my point? Either way keep up the comedy skits. I feel like the "Here's your sign award" comedian.XOXO

PS, can I do the Jeff Foxworthy and say "You just might be a redneck.... "? I'm warming up to the idea.
  • Gamer
  • 11-26-2017, 08:37 PM
Something caught my eye in one of your guy's posts about a review. My last review was in September. The whole point of this thread was about how a newbie tried to text on Tuesday when I haven't had a phone number or email to even get a hold of me in months. So what is your point or were you trying to make my point? Either way keep up the comedy skits. I feel like the "Here's your sign award" comedian.XOXO

PS, can I do the Jeff Foxworthy and say "You just might be a redneck.... "? I'm warming up to the idea. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
The review from September lists a phone number for you. 99% chance that is where the newbie got your number from. He was probably unaware that you no longer have that phone number.