..prostate play inquiry...

I'm also well reviewed on prostate play as it has been a speciality of mine since I started providing. I'm happy to take first time prostate players, those curious about the various sensations associated with it, and experienced connoisseurs of the magic that can be worked with one finger.

I enjoy educating about facets of pleasure previously unknown. The anus is a tight bundle of nerves that can be stimulated very gently and achieve fantastic results, the prostate itself is internal, but can also be stimulated by massaging the taint. So if you are nervous about actual penetration, there are other ways to stimulate the same area.

I am well versed in the male anatomy, internally as well as externally so am able to provide anything from an hour long edging/tease & denial session to a soft erotic prostate massage with or without penile stimulation. Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet

THAT^^^^ was a superb answer
Thankyou miss scarlet
You're quite welcome. Apparently I need to poke my head into coed more often.

But yes, I am a great person to see for first time prostate massage, first time anal toys or first time strap on because all are slightly different. My guys find my slightly academic gentle approach very calming as I'll often explain exactly what I'm doing and give them details about their anatomy that they didn't even know existed.

I'm also not shy about instructing a guy how to prep, especially for strap on play, although the average prostate massage doesn't require prep. Many are apprehensive about the mess, but when prepared properly and in expert hands, there is no mess.

Then once they're comfortable, I can speed up, go harder, tease more or whatever they need.

Personally using fingers is still my favorite because it lets me feel every twitch, squeeze, and prostate so full of cum that I can push it a bit and make it shoot out about 3 feet lol.

Plus anyone who's comfortable enough with his own sexuality to exploit every facet of pleasure available to him is more open minded and more my kinda guy anyway.

Enjoying anal stimulantion has nothing to do with sexual orientation, it is simply exploiting a couple of very concentrated areas of nerve endings for maximum pleasure.
  • quzi
  • 04-08-2016, 11:47 PM
Quzi-who has done it best? Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
I don't think I'll ever experience "best". Memorable on the other hand is a different story.

There was this meet and greet I attended that was loosely associated with Redbook (that site that got taken down by the feds a while back). One provider brought a massage table for a live demo. The first person to get worked on was another provider. She got a "fire massage". Seems tame, maybe burn off some body hair in weird patterns. So I volunteer next, strip down naked in front of some 30-50 people in the room and get on the table lying down. I get the same fire massage which feels interesting. Flip over and I get cupped in various places, then it turned into a prostate massage and BBBJ. Live demo. For the crowd. I think I had 4 orgasms before I blew my load. Can't remember if there was a snoball in there or not.

While it wasn't here, I like to think I do my part to keep Austin weird.
Is it still prevalent thought where dudes who like that are secretly/closeted gay or have gay tendencies? I'm guessing that's a stereotype?
Is it still prevalent thought ... Originally Posted by galaxon00

... that Mia Christine is at, or near, the top of any list involving manipulation of the male anatomy for pleasure? Yes, it is still prevalent thought.

OP, you would do well to entrust Mister Anonymous into her care.
Just like with anything anal, be it mine or yours; if it is not something one is not familiar with and enjoys, things are going to go...well, shitty.

Anyone who has had greek with their SO or someone not INTO it, can agree that it was more awkward than enjoyable. However, someone who likes it and KNOWS what their doing can work your dick like a boss.

Same goes for prostate play; stick to the pros, otherwise you're in for a rough ride (imagine brush your teeth with a butter knife). @Miss Scarlett--you should teach classes to other providers who are interested in adding this to their repertoire. I would be happy to be your demonstration tool. PM me!
All I hear is: head to sue's place for an all day milking table adventure into anal including miss scarlet, miss sue, and mia christine...Ill hang out under the table and pop out for demonstrations hehe ohhhh itd be so much funn!! Hehe

*side note: all the positive commentary has been lovely and has given me many ideas for both myself on a learning end and one of my favorite gents to finally spread his sexual wings ~ thank you all!*
Is it still prevalent thought where dudes who like that are secretly/closeted gay or have gay tendencies? I'm guessing that's a stereotype? Originally Posted by galaxon00
Yes this is most definitely a stereotype. Most closeted gay men aren't coming to see female providers, they're secretly seeing male ones. Most men who enjoy prostate anal play and pay women to do it are completely straight. They have no sexual attraction towards men nor any desire to be penetrated by them.

Define gay tendencies? One can like sucking cock or enjoy the taste of semen or even enjoy being fucked up the ass by a cock and not be gay. The rare bisexual male doe exist, but that isn't the point here. Plus there are men who will do those and still not kiss a man because they're not attracted to men, its almost a masturbation transference.
Just like with anything anal, be it mine or yours; if it is not something one is not familiar with and enjoys, things are going to go...well, shitty.

Anyone who has had greek with their SO or someone not INTO it, can agree that it was more awkward than enjoyable. However, someone who likes it and KNOWS what their doing can work your dick like a boss.

Same goes for prostate play; stick to the pros, otherwise you're in for a rough ride (imagine brush your teeth with a butter knife). @Miss Scarlett--you should teach classes to other providers who are interested in adding this to their repertoire. I would be happy to be your demonstration tool. PM me! Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Yes, it is definitely something one has to already be good at to do it well. I learned with a personal partner years ago who was patient enough with me to couch me through how to do it. The easiest way for an inexperienced woman to learn prostate play is to find an experienced man who's willing to teach her.

Yeah, someday I would like to morph from provider into educator, because at this point, that would certainly be a paid service and I can't say as I see a bunch of providers paying me lol.
All I hear is: head to sue's place for an all day milking table adventure into anal including miss scarlet, miss sue, and mia christine...Ill hang out under the table and pop out for demonstrations hehe ohhhh itd be so much funn!! Hehe

*side note: all the positive commentary has been lovely and has given me many ideas for both myself on a learning end and one of my favorite gents to finally spread his sexual wings ~ thank you all!* Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
Sounds about right, I'm glad my perversions have helped to bring enlightenment. I love when that happens.
Yeah, someday I would like to morph from provider into educator, because at this point, that would certainly be a paid service and I can't say as I see a bunch of providers paying me lol. Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet
Sure they would; just don't invite the competition: you are a FS and Fetish provider. There are plenty of non-FS, FBSM providers who are in a different market that would pay you a fee to attend a workshop, especially if it well structured and included educational materials, a q&a, desk-time, plus hands-on experience, not just standing in a circle watching you finger a dude's butt.

Do a poll: find out if there is any interest
Hmm good point, there is a distinction.

Yeah scheduling even 5 providers/5 guys would be a pain in the ass...ha

It's definitely a future interest, but I've really neither the space nor the organization to do it at this point in my life.

Or I could try to get my hands on these if someone has a hookup

http://www.medicaldaily.com/robotic-...empathy-proper
GingerLyn Harte, you could experiment on me anytime. Newbie wanting to explore.
One can like sucking cock or enjoy the taste of semen or even enjoy being fucked up the ass by a cock and not be gay. Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet
Really? Wow you learn something new everyday lol. I get u on the other stuff that's what I suspected.
You're quite welcome. Apparently I need to poke my head into coed more often.

Personally using fingers is still my favorite because it lets me feel every twitch, squeeze, and prostate so full of cum that I can push it a bit and make it shoot out about 3 feet lol. Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet
O. M. G.