I've been wrong before, what do you guys think?

I can understand how you feel, if someone did that to me....I wouldn't like it one bit and would naturally want to stand up for myself ..but sometimes the one that says nothing comes out on top. Your a great guy SL, let your rep speak for itself Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Is there a thing as TOO sexy? If so thats you!
Here ya go SL
I had a long response typed up but nevermind
Here ya go SL
Originally Posted by cumalot
I had a long response typed up but nevermind Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Did the group hug mess you up? LOL
The First Amendment of the United States Constitution protects the right to freedom of religion and freedom of expression.

We just celebrated Arm Forces Day!
Everything else is voiceless

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American GI. One Died for your sins, the other for your freedom." Ronald Reagan
Well damn SL I tryed to lighten things up a bit with a hug but I think it went too far south I guess....lol
These things should be handled privately.

I say, "Make Love, Not War".
These things should be handled privately.

I say, "Make Love, Not War". and if you don't know the facts keep your mouth shut Originally Posted by Long Ron Silver
agree with you and added my own line to add to yours...
Well damn SL I tryed to lighten things up a bit with a hug but I think it went too far south I guess....lol Originally Posted by cumalot
Scared EA LOL!
wow.... seems like there are a lot of folks on here that have a lot of free time.... I tried to read the 1st of 8 pages in the SL Austin link...but gave up after a few messages...
I wouldn't waste my time and energy on such useless negativity SL, but that's just me.
Instead you could focus on something more positive....like painting

[IMG]http://morgaine.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/6a00c225239a5e8fdb00fa969376af 0002.jpg[/IMG ] Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I seem to only be able to paint in off-white, not much variety.....

To your question SL, the first link is uncool and should have been handled via PM. The second one is more complicated than that, but was probably also better handled off-board. However, since it was a hobby related grievance, I can't fault him for posting it here.

Biggest thing people need to remember when they post drama on here is that they better be ready for the shitstorm to follow.
I am okay with a public airing ... as long as there is a basis of fact somewhere. But throwing out that load of crap ... Yet she has not apologized. What a load of crap.
SL Let me know if you're ready for another group hug....I'll see what I can do...ija...lol
I think it's funny. I mean, really. Who cares?