Cock Worship

Without question Tiffy you are a devoted Priestess! (switched from Queen )
I would say for the most part they are submissive or at least get turned on in a submissive role.

** She enjoys when a partner sometimes controls her head and face while she's sucking him.

Cock Worship Queen:
A Queen has all the traits of the Mistress plus
12. She takes Deep Throating to the next level. She is turned on by a throbbing cock burried deep in her throat and feels it is the ultimate in giving herself to the Cock! She enjoys many if not all positions of taking a rock solid member into her mouth.
13. Gagging is a turn on as long as she knows she's safe. She strives to be able to take longer and fatter cocks deeper.
14. She enjoys getting face fucked in all ways possible.
15. She allows her partner to cum while deeply lodged in her throat and sometimes actually misses the taste and feel of it in her mouth afterward. Originally Posted by PoetMeister
YES.
YES YES YES!
For all of these reason's and more!
There is just something incredibly sexy and exciting with feeling you throbbing while your pushed all the way down my throat.
grab my face,pull my hair...I freakin love it!

I also believe that "priestess" does have a better ring to it,and I believe that I fit into that category.

Please,please,please can I be a Cock Worshiper of the first order too????

Plus,I love tiaras..
what about a cock craver?
I like cock....like a vampire likes blood...lol!
I like "crave" Tiffy but think it stands better as a quality or perhaps descriptor of one of the tiers. Worthy of addition in that regard

Ok I suspected this would come up it was just a matter of time...what about the devoted CBJ!

Now I for one am an AVID CIM guy..sorry it's my weakness...women who make this level reach at minimum the bottom rung of great head for me and move up from there! It's not for everyone and I can respect that as well.

So in my mind you couldn't possibly be a worshipper without this...but in the back of my mind I knew you could. I cannot fault those who limit their encounters to CBJ purely out of safety.

Therefore I believe a new branch of the tree is in order.

Bear in mind this is a NEW branch running parallel with the first branch because clearly there are less activies shall we say ;P

With that I add a new brand and title for the devoted CBJ worshipper.

Hooded Courtesan of the Cock!
1 Seeing a stiff cock is arousing to her. She quickly imagines putting her hand around it to stroke it followed by kissing her way down to it and licking and kissing it before envisioning how it will feel and taste when she first takes in into her watering mouth.
2 She sometimes loses her self in the moment when a hard throbbing member is in her mouth and longs to hear the moans of pleasure and compliments from her partner. She sometimes thinks of or refers to giving head as "making love" to the cock itself.
3. Giving head often makes her wet and she's even been known to climax by sucking a cock to orgasm.
4. Likely she enjoys some good dirty talk both giving and receiving.
5. She enjoys when a partner sometimes controls her head and face while she's sucking him.
6. She takes Deep Throating to the next level. She is turned on by a throbbing cock burried deep in her throat and feels it is the ultimate in giving herself to the Cock! She enjoys many if not all positions of taking a rock solid member into her mouth.
7. Gagging is a turn on as long as she knows she's safe. She strives to be able to take longer and fatter cocks deeper.
8. She enjoys getting face fucked in all ways possible.
damn baby---you just described Tiffany AND ME!!!!! lol
No no no....

Gigantic difference... Covered. If it's covered and there is no CIM, or cum anywhere for that matter except trapped in a little tiny rubber reservoir on its way to a waste can or watery grave!

So the CBJ worshiper essentially has the craving, desire and many other qualities but completely misses out on the cum which by any argument is a tool in itself. Hell look at all that can be done with it...to quote airplane.."Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl".

Hell you could even make a tiara out of it but you might end up with one pissed off princess ...best get a real one.

These are the qualities of a full Priestess of the 1st order

1 Seeing a stiff cock is arousing to her. She quickly imagines putting her hand around it to stroke it followed by kissing her way down to it and licking and kissing it before envisioning how it will feel and taste when she first takes in into her watering mouth.
2 She sometimes loses her self in the moment when a hard throbbing member is in her mouth and longs to hear the moans of pleasure and compliments from her partner. She sometimes thinks of or refers to giving head as "making love" to the cock itself.
3. She gets aroused by the smell of a clean cock and sack. It's a turn on to have her face buried in it and she prefers her cocks bare (as long as they're clean! .
4. Giving head often makes her wet and she's even been known to climax by sucking a cock to orgasm.
5. She enjoys CIM and views it as a treat or reward for the ultimate giving of herself to the cock She's turned on by the thought of completely draining her cock!
6. She also enjoys swallowing. May also enjoy playful bantor with cum on her tongue, face and running down her chin. She enjoys cum on most any party of her body. (with safety in mind of course).
7. She sometimes requests of her partner to Cum In her Mouth even when his cock is engaged in other pleasurable warm places.
8. Likely she enjoys some good dirty talk both giving and receiving.
9. She enjoys the taste of cum and the feel of it in her mouth.
10. She enjoys the art of deep throating within her limits.
11. She enjoys when a partner sometimes controls her head and face while she's sucking him.
12. She takes Deep Throating to the next level. She is turned on by a throbbing cock burried deep in her throat and feels it is the ultimate in giving herself to the Cock! She enjoys many if not all positions of taking a rock solid member into her mouth.
13. Gagging is a turn on as long as she knows she's safe. She strives to be able to take longer and fatter cocks deeper.
14. She enjoys getting face fucked in all ways possible.
15. She allows her partner to cum while deeply lodged in her throat and sometimes actually misses the taste and feel of it in her mouth afterward.

As you can see in red above the Priestess is well ahh...how can i put it...knee tremblingly, awe inspiringly more powerful! ;P
+1 for Tiffy...she's definately a Queen. She was very devoted to my cock!
Oh wow..... do I LOVE cock worshippers!!!!!!!!

Victoria, Crystal, and Betzi.... are BONAFIDE cock worshippers!!!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Wonder what it would run me to have all 3 in the same room at the same time worshipping me together?
I'm sure you meant "BONERFIDE".

Oh wow..... do I LOVE cock worshippers!!!!!!!!

Victoria, Crystal, and Betzi.... are BONAFIDE cock worshippers!!!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I'm just a cocksucker....
I'm just a cocksucker.... Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I will leave that one alone with you Roxanne.......
I will leave that one alone with you Roxanne....... Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
As you should.
nah, just quoting you in a different thread....