Before people begin to disappear from this site...

wow...posts got stripped from this thread with the ladies contact info...even as I was looking at it...
Will be there on the 17th-20th so save my info!!
MeetKarmyn.com
513-692-1816
MeetKarmyn@protonmail.com
Ladies, hit me up any time.

214-494-9829
Sorry to be the bearer of as news but people have left after the 1st time it was shut down. Now that new laws are preventing ladies from posting ads and having a bio ..not a lot that's seperates this board from any social media sites other than Encounters and chat.
I never had one built as I always took this site for granted but i am slowly starting to do that now! Originally Posted by poonhound
If no one has started some kind of LBB after we came back from the previous shutdown then now is definitely the time to start.
...Don't procrastinate anymore . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
"dont put all your eggs in one basket" has been around a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng time and for good reason.

if you dont diversify and have a backup plan for your little black book (paper or electronic), then it's on you when your prime source goes away.

and should your prime source go away, if you come crying to us - - you might get some sympathy. (but i doubt it)

very similar to having a data backup procedure for your computers, tablets, phones, cameras, etc.
They are exponentially never to be seen again.
"dont put all your eggs in one basket" has been around a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng time and for good reason.

if you dont diversify and have a backup plan for your little black book (paper or electronic), then it's on you when your prime source goes away.

and should your prime source go away, if you come crying to us - - you might get some sympathy. (but i doubt it)

very similar to having a data backup procedure for your computers, tablets, phones, cameras, etc. Originally Posted by pmdelites

You get it!
I have had one for a LONG time. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Yes, we’ve heard about it.
skirtchaser79415@yahoo.com
let me know where you all are going I am in
Therealjadejiselle@gmail
Anytime west Plano
Theartofmajuru@yahoo.com send an email with your city and when I come there I will send ya email. I do that for pms here I have a folder system yall all should be getting a pm from me if your box isn't full if you have ever contacted me for Arlington Mansfield area.
What's Up Been Gone 4 a Week??
ME2
817-919-0313
I'm still around.
Pm for my number