TS Post-Op

Oooh I love you too

I actually did some research online right now.. What the hell would we ever do without Google?? Very informative and actually the vaginas... I couldn't really tell a difference.

I do love three ways though
I had an accidental session with a post-op girl a long time ago. She didn't advertise her status as post-op which is why I say accidental. By the time our session came off she told me. She was young, very pretty and sweet so I saw no reason not to proceed as usual. We had to use lube obviously, but that happens with some regular girls too.

She was very open about her transition and was eager to answer questions and talked freely about it all and didn't mind showing herself off. Her pussy felt fine, as good as most and better than some. I think she even had a clit, but I'm not sure since it has been a very long time and a lot of beer under the bridge.

I guess whether you feel like partaking depends on how attractive she is. And based on some of the reviews I've seen with pictures included I'd take the girl in the BP ad over some others I've seen and wish I could un-see.
That's true... I think there is a lot of homophobia in the world still... that's kind of dangerous not telling someone until they are there in my opinion. But very interesting report on the feel!

I saw this one pic where they messed up this girl's vagina... her "clit" looked like a big round button. The next doctor fixed it though and it looked much better. Very realistic looking actually.
That's true... I think there is a lot of homophobia in the world still... that's kind of dangerous not telling someone until they are there in my opinion. But very interesting report on the feel!

I saw this one pic where they messed up this girl's vagina... her "clit" looked like a big round button. The next doctor fixed it though and it looked much better. Very realistic looking actually. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Yeah on the not telling. I felt it was a case of naivete instead of deception. She thought of herself as a real woman, which is legit imo since she's made the transition. P411 has the girls use TS in their name or at least somewhere make it known. It's good to do since it's easy to doctor pictures. Deceptive pics to hide looks are never cool.

This girl went to Thailand since it was FAR cheaper and the care was FAR better (non-judgemental and a nice, caring atmosphere). She was recovering for many weeks as one can imagine. She was able to cum in the right circumstances, but it wasn't easy or common.
I think there is a lot of homophobia in the world still... Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Homophobes...those guys can kiss my ass!
She was able to cum in the right circumstances, but it wasn't easy or common. Originally Posted by Eraserman
That would be my question: how does someone go from having a penis and being able to orgasm very easily to something else? Can she have a vaginal orgasm or strictly clitoral? Would her clit like different stimulation than a 'normal' woman? I need to google all of this because now I'm curious!
need to google all of this because now I'm curious! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
If you'll find one, I'd be happy to buy us a 3way with "her."
That would be my question: how does someone go from having a penis and being able to orgasm very easily to something else? Can she have a vaginal orgasm or strictly clitoral? Would her clit like different stimulation than a 'normal' woman? I need to google all of this because now I'm curious! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
The SRS involves maintaining the nerve connections as much as possible; take all the sensitivity of the penis and turn it inside out more or less is the way I remember it. We didn't go into great detail on it because the general description was scary enough. I had tremendous respect for her for having the balls to go through with it.

Imagine yourself going into the operating room to have your vagina and clit operated on to make a functional penis and scrotum. Helps see things from the male perspective that, and why I wasn't eager for the in depth details. She obviously endured a huge amount of pain for a long time and was on some heavy pain meds.

I don't recall if the clit was there for "show" or not. I think it was for show. The real orgasm would have been from the vagina. I don't recall what became of the prostate. Based on the problems with removing it for prostate cancer treatment maybe they left it. Might tend to explain why she was wanting me to go round 2 by greek. I didn't partake as I only had a limited time for the session. I think it would have been fun.
at least ur guaranteed greek.. lol
That's true... I think there is a lot of homophobia in the world still... Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
I honestly don't see the homo anything involved. If I walk into a session and my eyes perceive a woman, well, it's a woman. I'm not gonna do a finger prick for a quick chromosome analysis. lol.

That's stage 1. Stage 2: I pull her panties down and I see: a) a vagina or b) not. In the case of a) I'm not gonna do a medical history to see if it's original equipment or not.

That's just me. I suppose you're talking about the others who have a different perspective. Once a guy always a guy, even if young, hot, pretty as hell, built like a brick shithouse, soft skin, great attitude, nice tight vagina, and no upsell on greek! lol.

Oh yeah, and has an incredible insight into what a great blow job entails. Go figure.
http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html

The first 'step' is removal of the penis, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1vKT4JEcDc

If the patient and [his] glans healthy, attachment to the nerve bundle usually successful; eventually there will be a vaginal-brain feedback through the nervous system. Natural lubrication remains challenge.

There is a lot of surgical records, techniques, tools (robot operated lasers) and skill to make a vagina look 'pretty' See, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA8hvEDfctE

The converted vagina (post op) that Trees touched at this year's Burning Man looked perfect. Was amazed, admittedly removed drug reference.. staff nicely.

19Trees
If you'll find one, I'd be happy to buy us a 3way with "her." Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
That would be fun!
Maybe you don't, but I know many, many men who would probably throw up on themselves had they found out that the woman they had sex with was actually born a man. I'm not being rude in the slightest, that's just their perception of it.

To me, the whole thing is pretty insane. Makes for interesting research though.
I really don't understand how it makes you homophobic to not be attracted to post-op transsexuals. Personally, I wouldn't be into it, but if someone else was it wouldn't bother me.

I do have to say that I think the other person should be made aware, and I also think that the "forgetting" to tell you thing was more about wanting to get you there and hoping you would see her face to face and be attracted or have your judgment clouded by being horny than it was about her thinking of herself as a woman so it just didn't come up.
I agree. Personally, I'd like to know.