On behalf of the 30 minute request

Good topic. Great points on both sides. My situation sounds similar to yours, Laker but I am perhaps futher out as it is 1 hr drive to either Buffalo or Rochester so creativity is a must! As much as I prefer an hour, sometimes a 30 minute spot is the difference between play and no play for me!
30 minutes...ah one could only dream...I know I can't go 15 times to use up the 30 minutes...
Beg and bribe her not to tell anyone. Originally Posted by NormalBob
anita, hanna, summerwaves, dani, hunter....theyve all kept my brevity hush hush...

but if im speedy it means i really like you !!
I don't offer 30 min appointments for various reasons, travel time being one of them. I live in one of the boroughs and my incall location is in Manhattan.

I also prefer not to schedule multiple appointments a day. The only time I would schedule 2 - 3 dates per day is when I am on one of my mini-tours.

Lina
  • m2244
  • 11-16-2010, 11:39 AM
its just 30 minutes is not enough time for me....i like play time and i keep it that way .....also yes i get the "this is business" so don't ask me questions type of guy personality......but personality and what your wifes first name is and where you grew up and different things....i like time to feel you out as a person first.........haven't had any complaints yet ...i mean how in 30 minutes can u walk in get comfy maybe have a glass of wine chat about some stuff to feel each other out and then go to the "playground" LOL
30 minutes ?? what do you do with the 26 minutes after youre done ?? Originally Posted by whosdair
When I can do the hour I recoup for 52 minutes to finish the last 4 minutes with a bang.
I do offer 30 minute sessions but do not perfer them...like Gabrielle said if you want a revolving door and to draw attention to yourself. I don't think a half hour session should be offered to a new client due to the fact that you don't know eachother and you have to take some time to talk and get comfortable with one another.

The best is when the client wants you to be in an upscale Hotel and wants a 30 minute session and the romm cost you more then the session. For me not worth it because I only take 1 or 2 apts a day.
omg courtney !! you made me pop in 30 seconds, not minutes !!! love you darlin !!
i just noticed i have no reviews posted here... well, theyd never get me premium access credit, way too brief !!!
  • Chloe
  • 11-16-2010, 02:12 PM
I agree with Courtney. I do not offer but may consider it from a a regular client if requested and have. I unfortunately do not have the luxury to provide such accommodations as a last minute appointment or a 30min.

I do not provide from my home or a fixed incall location. When an upscale hotel, traveling time and supplies take careful planning and cost more than the traditional offer for a 30 min appointment it doesn't seem rational for me personally to make that offer.

I will say I do get crazy frisky ideas for random crazy incall situations so it's not a factor of moving out of my comfort zone of genuine gfe I guess I'd just have to do them all day long to equivilate my average incall! LOL

:smileys ex::smil eysex:

This is a good thread containing things I didn't realize the "why" someone wanted a 30 min appointment and all of your reasoning make total sense.
It takes me 30 mins just to get my pants off
I agree with touring girls and hotel costs to travel a long distance for one 30 minute appt makes no sense. And like Gabrielle said it could turn into a revolving door. Usually for me these are last minute arrangements. If there is already an incall location set up or I am contacted by e-mail or text asking if I'm available, these are the girls I usually try to visit for a shorter appt. Not that long ago with Courtney (wink wink). You are one that I feel I have met enough where we know each other and enjoy our time. I know I did. I too like Laker said can make plans ahead of time to explain the time away from work but it is not often. It takes some preplanning and a story to cover our absence. Mary a few weeks back and Chloe & friends a few times were some genius stories I made up at work.
thanks for the love Whosdair... and yes Montana we know eachother that it works but we didn't start with half hour sessions...but anyways it is up to the girls and to offfer or not to offer half hours, to each our own. The main thing is to get each other safe and play well with others.
I haven't done them but twice (I'm pretty sure that's the official answer) but both were great. The things the two appointments had in common were:

- Visit with a woman that I had met previously
- It worked out to where I think she had time in a schedule that would have just been lost time for her
- I respected that a 30 minute visit should not be stretched out to "steal time" from the provider. Basically a friendly 'hit it and get it' kind of thing.
- The engagements started and ended on friendly terms.

People in a relationship will enjoy a quickie on occasion. These can be win-win events with a professional friend as well IMO.
nope not for me.
then maybe. But that would kill some other options, now wouldn't it. And would have to tape both of us.

For me if it was 30min's, then it did not go well. A few times that was the plan. But then the sex was fast and we talked for another 45min. To get it down to 45 with me. Maybe if she taped my hands and mouth. Then cut the tape off my hand as she pushed me out the door, and locked it. Then I could take the tape off my mouth latter.